1. Joined
    07 Mar '14
    Moves
    14 May '19 12:48
    https://patriots4truth.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/the-treason-report-1.pdf
    The Citizen Treason report just dropped.

Claims Facebook is built on stolen patents.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 15:511 edit
    @bob-kramer said

Not exactly new news. Did you see the movie?
    Anyway since when does stealing patents and such rise to the level of 'treason' which is a political tool used against some adversary in wartime by spying or some such.
    Nobody is going to be put up in front of a firing squad for stealing civilian patents.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 Jul '19 13:14
    @Bob-Kramer

So the nature of a patent: A patent is the Right to forbid competitors to use a Technology.

SStealing a petent would nbe what exactly then? It would constitute to spy on the competitor and patent their idea before they do.
    The competitor has several Points in the process where they can Claim their precedence and kill the patent. Since the patent is only awarded to the Person who invented things first. Best is you have a publication preceeding the day of the patent application. Since then this is common Knowledge and nobody can get a patent on it.
    In fact I am Inventor on several patents and I took part in killing patents some People tried to get throughso I consider myself knowledgeable on the Topic.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jul '19 14:31
    @ponderable said
    @Bob-Kramer

So the nature of a patent: A patent is the Right to forbid competitors to use a Technology.

SStealing a petent would nbe what exactly then? It would constitute to spy on the competitor and patent their idea before they do.
    The competitor has several Points in the process where they can Claim their precedence and kill the patent. Since the patent is only ...[text shortened]... in killing patents some People tried to get throughso I consider myself knowledgeable on the Topic.
    Something happened to work on a patent my son in law and I were working on.
    I found a way to clearly show olive oil dilution with other oils but I stupidly showed my work at a party in New Mexico where I stayed for a few days.
    Strangely enough, a new patent started in New Mexico touting the exact thing I discovered about olive oil.
    I have to admit this was my own fault though.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 02:40
    @bob-kramer said

Sorry, I'm allergic to alt-right propaganda.

Hey, I'm allergic to BS, too.

Coincidence?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '19 02:14
    Methinks not......
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Jul '19 08:35
    @sonhouse said
    Something happened to work on a patent my son in law and I were working on.
    I found a way to clearly show olive oil dilution with other oils but I stupidly showed my work at a party in New Mexico where I stayed for a few days.
    Strangely enough, a new patent started in New Mexico touting the exact thing I discovered about olive oil.
    I have to admit this was my own fault though.
    I wonder how much they made off your idea.

Ouch.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '19 14:195 edits
    I don't know but I think what I discovered about olive oil was not described correctly in the patent.
    I can reveal the secret now, it's already too late to monetize it:
    I found out quite by accident a green laser causes pure olive oil to fluoresce red and it appears to also be associated with 'Rutheford backscattering'. It is an interesting effect. You can see the red if you look at it when you point the laser, like following the laser beam but if you go in front and look at that angle (with the laser beam behind the sample) the red disappears. That seems to me classic Rutherford back scattering, which happens in the atmosphere also.
    So, if you see a strong red color you can be assured it is close to 100% olive oil.
    The weaker that color, the less olive oil is in the mix.
    This is a huge industrial scandal, selling olive oil cut with some kind of other oil which presumably is a lot cheaper than olive oil so they up the profits.
    People looked at me weird when I would take my green laser and shoot it at the olive oil in the isle😉
    My son in law Gandhi, a Phd Physicist living with my daughter Heather and their two kids in Brazil, they both teach at university there, she does music, he does physics. So Gandhi and I were working on circuitry that would quantify the amount of red return signal till I screwed up and this olive oil patent strangely enough appeared coming out of New Mexico, clearly not a coincidence. Stupid of me to try to garner attaboys at a party which I certainly did, they were totally blown away when I showed them the effect. El stupido.....
    The party was a music party where my friend Yigal Zan attended, an academic bunch of eclectic musicians, engineers, physicists and such. Yigal was my Irish music mentor back in Venice beach, he is an archaeologist and did a lot of digs on Guam where he goes a lot still. He is also an encyclopedia of knowledge of Irish and American old timey music even though he is Israeli. Look him up on facebook, he has some tunes in video's there. He has a sad condition now though, his hands have lost movement and it is hard for him to play his instruments now. Really sad. He is a genius in several fields and a really gentle soul.
  9. Joined
    07 Mar '14
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 17:40
    @sonhouse said
    Not exactly new news. Did you see the movie?
    Anyway since when does stealing patents and such rise to the level of 'treason' which is a political tool used against some adversary in wartime by spying or some such.
    Nobody is going to be put up in front of a firing squad for stealing civilian patents.
    Movie? no.
    Creator McKibben's son was Zuck's classmate. McKibben emailed son the discovery of scalable social networking. Harvard's James P. Chandler joined McK's board, but stole the code.
    Subsequently, backdoor digital keys allowed the govt. to spy on citizens.
    That violates the Constitution.
    I also remember that patents that may have war waging implications are regularly appropriated by the govt. for NatSec.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 01:03
    @bob-kramer said
    Movie? no.
    Creator McKibben's son was Zuck's classmate. McKibben emailed son the discovery of scalable social networking. Harvard's James P. Chandler joined McK's board, but stole the code.
    Subsequently, backdoor digital keys allowed the govt. to spy on citizens.
    That violates the Constitution.
    I also remember that patents that may have war waging implications are regularly appropriated by the govt. for NatSec.
    So Zuck is to blame for the government spying on citizens. Good to know......
  11. Joined
    07 Mar '14
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 13:04
    @sonhouse
    It is doubtful that Zuck can code.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 17:44
    @bob-kramer said
    @sonhouse
    It is doubtful that Zuck can code.
    I bet he had a code in the nose😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree