webcams

Subscribermlb62
Technology 31 Mar '20 16:34
  1. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 16:341 edit
    Now that everyone is ordered to stay indoors, webcams will be selling like hotcakes ! Better get yours now, before they're all gone ! My monitor doesn't have a camera built in..
  2. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    30 May '20 00:24
    I don't normally dip my 'toe' in this forum but I have to say there a lot of front door cameras linked to phones in my community of late - just saying.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 18:37
    @hells-caretaker said
    I don't normally dip my 'toe' in this forum but I have to say there a lot of front door cameras linked to phones in my community of late - just saying.
    Gotta catch those Amazon thieves.
  4. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 19:16
    @suzianne said
    Gotta catch those Amazon thieves.
    good point, but I'm guessing those front porch thefts have gone way down. Mostly because so many people are at home during this virus....
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 17:43
    @ogb
    Is there a tech out there doing both front door and some cams indoors as well?
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 18:16
    @ogb

If you get a porch delivery, keep the box. Next time you clean out your cats' litter box, put it all in a plastic bag, put it into that box and seal it all up neatly, then stick it out on your front porch! If you don't have a cat, then you can just put some other trash or garbage in there. If you're lucky someone will take it away for you and save you a trip out to your dumpster!
  7. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    10 Aug '20 21:03
    @mwmiller said
    @ogb

If you get a porch delivery, keep the box. Next time you clean out your cats' litter box, put it all in a plastic bag, put it into that box and seal it all up neatly, then stick it out on your front porch! If you don't have a cat, then you can just put some other trash or garbage in there. If you're lucky someone will take it away for you and save you a trip out to your dumpster!
    thanks..sounds like a good idea, as we have 5 cats...4 of them use litter boxes..
  8. Joined
    07 Aug '20
    Moves
    31 Aug '20 10:02
    @sonhouse said
    @ogb
    Is there a tech out there doing both front door and some cams indoors as well?
    Good question!
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    31 Aug '20 11:55
    @ogb said
    Now that everyone is ordered to stay indoors, webcams will be selling like hotcakes !
    ...on ebay!

My 10 year-old PC has built in web cam.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree