Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Joined
    16 Feb '03
    Moves
    21533
    18 Sep '05 07:28
    Come on people! We need more people to sign up! It's been days and we only have 5 people!?! All you <999 out there saddle up. It's time to see who's the best of the worst this autumn! 😀
  2. UK
    Joined
    27 Feb '04
    Moves
    82255
    25 Sep '05 19:49
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    Come on people! We need more people to sign up! It's been days and we only have 5 people!?! All you <999 out there saddle up. It's time to see who's the best of the worst this autumn! 😀
    It's getting on for a fortnight now, and we're still only at 12 people.
    Come on guys, get with the picture!
  3. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Joined
    16 Feb '03
    Moves
    21533
    26 Sep '05 11:58
    Originally posted by martin williams
    It's getting on for a fortnight now, and we're still only at 12 people.
    Come on guys, get with the picture!
    Less than that. Two players have already gotten themselves above 999 and will not be able to play in it. 😛
  4. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    553917
    26 Sep '05 13:091 edit
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    Less than that. Two players have already gotten themselves above 999 and will not be able to play in it. 😛
    only the rating when you joiun is considered. (I once played three banded tournaments in paralell since my rating dropped so fast one day...

    Edit: as I see AJAXo who has been rated 1500 in the past is trying to get an easy win out of it, what a shame
  5. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Joined
    16 Feb '03
    Moves
    21533
    27 Sep '05 05:033 edits
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    only the rating when you joiun is considered. (I once played three banded tournaments in paralell since my rating dropped so fast one day...

    Edit: as I see AJAXo who has been rated 1500 in the past is trying to get an easy win out of it, what a shame
    Huh, I thought it was the highest rating in the past 30 days at the start of the tourney. Perhaps I was mistaken. I just started entering tourneys again, so my recollection may be off.

    I saw AJAXOs graph as well (he has left the tourney now, by the way). A fair number of entrants have been at higher ratings according to their graph, up to about 1300. I suppose this is to be expected though.

    Best Regards,
    Omnislash

    p.s. pardon the edits. can't spell to save my life today. 😀
Back to Top