18 Dec '07 11:04
    Gee! Thx a lot for all the help!
  4. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 11:52
    Originally posted by Gary Thomas
    Gee! Thx a lot for all the help!
    Gary, allow some time for a response; it's only been a few hours since you first posted. Someone will be along soon to help.
  5. Nixa, MO USA
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 17:33
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Gary, allow some time for a response; it's only been a few hours since you first posted. Someone will be along soon to help.

Please??? I posted this several (three)days ago with the only responce being a sarcastic one from Dutch Defense who I have contacted and has agreed to not "do his thing" on my posts anymore! I think I waited far too long to get sarcastic myself as I've requested help on both here AND in the "General" forum with three questions, NOT ONE of which drew anything but sarcasm!! One of my questions was how you message an opponent on the "Blitz" microsite so I can be polite and thank my opponents for a game!! I StILL don't know how!! I've punched every button possible at all different times during a game and cannot get it to do anything at all!! Yet I know others have sent ME polite comments on Blitz so --- How do I do it???
  6. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 17:42
    I think the tournament needs 64 members to enter for it to activate. Either that, or it has to last a couple of weeks to be sure no more entrants want a go.
  7. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 17:44
    Also, regarding your blitz question - look down the bottom right of the screen, there should be a little bar coloured differently to the rest of that side. Left click it with your mouse and then type your messages into it.
    To send a message press the return key (the big one with the arrow on the right hand of the keyboard)

Hope that helps.
  8. Nixa, MO USA
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 18:01
    YES!!! It helped immensely and I thank you! In looking back over my posts on every forum, I see I was mistaken about the sarcasm so I must eat my words and apologise! THE ONLY question that wasn't answered was the one about messaging in blitz, and this one concerning the tournament. I saw it said the MAX number of players was 64 or whatever, but DIDN'T know it waited until they got that many!! I assume after a week or so without any new entries, it might start as the MINIMUM number of players has been met???
  9. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 18:27
    Thats the kind of guy I am, always ready to help a fellow member out...

I think there will come a time when the tournaments will get started automatically but this seems to occour at random so I cant give you specific details.
  10. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 21:33
    Use the Send Feedback link on any page to get the question answered by someone who might know.
  11. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 21:49
    Originally posted by zebano
    Use the Send Feedback link on any page to get the question answered by someone who might know.
    Messaging fellow members of your clan might be a good resource too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree