1. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 23:32
    If you entered the Clan Leader Clash Tournament III and you're not a clan leader, please create your own clan, or withdraw from the tournament, because you're taking up spots in the tournament which is only meant for Clan Leaders only.

Thanks,
    Dutch
  2. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    11 Sep '07 23:40
    not only are they taking up spots but causing the REAL players to leave....

there are many other tournaments for these people to choose from..
  3. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 02:12
    Send them a message. Chances are they don't pay attention to this forum. Last time there was one of these, many of the non-clan leaders did leave once they knew what was going on.
  4. 100$ de l'heure.
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 02:151 edit
    OK... I'm back in the tournament... PS to atri: you will be defeated in first round, I swear it. That tournament is not for you. But you don't seems to understand the messages I sent you, so we'll show you.

To all leaders: Make him eat dust, please. 😠
  5. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 02:16
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    Send them a message. Chances are they don't pay attention to this forum. Last time there was one of these, many of the non-clan leaders did leave once they knew what was going on.
    I sent them messages about 2 hours ago. I got 2 to withdraw, but I'm not taking the time to check everyone. 😠
  6. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 02:32
    Originally posted by cubitus
    OK... I'm back in the tournament... PS to atri: you will be defeated in first round, I swear it. That tournament is not for you. But you don't seems to understand the messages I sent you, so we'll show you.

To all leaders: Make him eat dust, please. 😠
    he... will.... be.... tourminated!!! 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree