1. baildon , shipley ,
    Moves
    27 Dec '12 02:18
    could you consider tournaments where you cannot use your vacation time. i started a tournament in oct. 2009 and it is not complete . i check on players site and they are flying the vacation plane , yet they have moved 2 days ago, on games they are winning , but games they are loosing do not move ( and dont tell me they are managing there games). all this does is slow up tournaments. the other suggestion is that there is to much vacation time, cut it down considerably.
  2. France, near Saumur
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 18:54
    One of the problems is where a slow player or one with too many games(!) or other distractions, takes so long that the opponent runs into his own vacation time. This is going to happen to me in a few days time; all my other games have been completed. This one slow player is going to hold up everyone else.

January 2013 Banded Octet I 1325-1350
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    06 Feb '13 21:10
    Originally posted by Francopawn
    One of the problems is where a slow player or one with too many games(!) or other distractions, takes so long that the opponent runs into his own vacation time. This is going to happen to me in a few days time; all my other games have been completed. This one slow player is going to hold up everyone else.

January 2013 Banded Octet I 1325-1350
    the easy way to point people at tournaments is to link them:

Tournament 16058 this is done by typing
    [tid] 16058 [/tid] without the spaces.

For the contents RDM has moved between 8 and 12 times in less than a month. Hardly a sluggish pace.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree