1. Canmore, AB
    Moves
    02 May '08 03:06
    How come thwere is some non subs who have won tournaments and are able to play siege.... Does their rating matter in that case?? I have notice at least ten, then I stopped counting...

I don't understand... I would like to try the features of this site like these guys!
  2. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    02 May '08 03:18
    Those players were subscribers at some time. That is also why some non-subscribers have more than 6 games in progress.
  3. Joined
    03 Mar '08
    Moves
    05 May '08 11:06
    but is it possible to play in a tournament without being a subscriber cause I don't want to become a subscriber :'( cause it cost $ and I have no $😠😠😠 can u help me😞
  4. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    05 May '08 13:34
    you can lay in un-official tournies - you'll get no recognition excet from the players who played - but you will know - that's all that matters
  5. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    08 May '08 01:251 edit
    @kiillbill - If you have a hankering for some tournaments, get yourself a subscription (says the non-sub scum). Seriously, man, it's only $30 a year. Save your soda pop money for a month, or skip a couple of pizzas. Heck, mow a couple of lawns.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree