1. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    16 Jan '05 02:48
    Originally posted by Aiko
    You probably mean by 'facts' the reason why the results are like they are. Obviously, since you have been able only to insult someone instead of making that person understand, I indeed don't know these reasons. I am just curious to know and don't understand why you behave like that. Dit I really struck oil with my remarks since you try to avoid going into i ...[text shortened]... rong.

Since everybody is keeping low; it's okay for other people to back me up on this one!!
    I don't think people are backing you up is cause they don't need to know. If they wanted to they'd probably just message the people involved. I wanted to know but I didn't ask cause it wasn't my buisness and there wasn't a good reason to know so I didn't ask. Sometimes you just gotta take things for what they are and leave them at that.

Josh
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    16 Jan '05 13:40
    It's really simple:

If nobody needs to know about it, why is this subject brought up on a public forum then? Couldn't that be discussed in private aswell? If someone, like me, may not get involved into this discussion then at least mention it in the original post. Since that was not the case not much can be said really for me sticking my nose into other peoples business, it you want to see it like that. If people still think it is not of mine business then they can tell me in a normal matter, not by just insulting me.

Skeeter, If you care to know; I have got back up all right, via private messaging. And thanks for a post without insults, it seems your social skills are improving.
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '05 17:14
    It's really simple:

If nobody needs to know about it, why is this subject brought up on a public forum then? Couldn't that be discussed in private aswell? If someone, like me, may not get involved into this discussion then at least mention it in the original post. Since that was not the case not much can be said really for me sticking my nose into other pe ...[text shortened]... te messaging. And thanks for a post without insults, it seems your social skills are improving.
    The slight was there, but it was waaaay over your head๐Ÿ˜‰

skeeter
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    16 Jan '05 17:17
    Since everybody is keeping low; it's okay for other people to back me up on this one!!
    You're on your own, C3PO. ๐Ÿ˜€
  5. Standard memberturtlex
    Picard Is My Captain
    United States
    Moves
    21 Jan '05 14:521 edit
    Just reading through some of these posts - and I feel that I should mention - tourney's are open to everyone on the site (depending on ranking, of course) so I feel it's public information that should be available to everyone on the site. Where as, if someone has a question about a tourney, they should be able to question regardless of whether they are participating or not.

I, for one, like to look through games on the higher ranked tourney. I feel if I have a question about a game, or games, I should be able to question and have my questions answered or addressed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree