1. Florida, United
    Moves
    30 Sep '17 01:58
    How do tournaments work? I have received invitations but I don't understand how to play.
  2. Here
    Moves
    30 Sep '17 08:20
    On your home page about half way down there is tournaments
    Click on a tournament that is "open "this will take you to the tournament page where you will be able to enter
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    30 Sep '17 20:311 edit
    Originally posted by @dsdkyk
    How do tournaments work? I have received invitations but I don't understand how to play.
    How have you recieved invitations?
    You aren't in any clubs so you must just be looking at the site tournaments on your home page.
    If you do enter a tournament take note of the following
    Some tournaments have groups of 8 for example so if you enter one of those you will get 14 new games.
    There's al lsorts of different time perameters so you could stumble upon one which has time controls you don't like.
    Finally tournaments often take a long time to make it to the number of entrants required(some never do and are cancelled) so don't expect to enter a tournament and play games straight away.The number required and number already entered is shown at the side(eg 3/8).
    Actually I've just remembered.If you click help at the top of your screen all you need to know is in there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree