commente moi donc รงa
    Montreal
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 03:00
    I don't see any draw... wrong link?
  3. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 13:53
    I think he was pointing out the fact that all the best players have been put in one section of the tournament so have to fight really hard for the final round.
  4. Joined
    05 Apr '04
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 18:41
    Porygon's very strong - I've got him in a tourny I'm playing at the moment - best of luck on that one
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 21:32
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
    I think he was pointing out the fact that all the best players have been put in one section of the tournament so have to fight really hard for the final round.
    yep. Though I did get a nice little break.. two guys kinda knocked themselves out of contention (not completely) by drawing w/ each other (zebano/grinzi) ... and I have a won game vs. both of them... MAYBE that'll help my odds.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '07 21:36
    Originally posted by Mad Mac MacMad
    Porygon's very strong - I've got him in a tourny I'm playing at the moment - best of luck on that one
    I haven't talked to him extensively in the game but I question if SlyArmenian is a FM or IM. He is very very strong and will probably win the group. He just joined the site, is very underrated, and, although he has not said anything about a title he does claim to be in the company of GM's on a regular basis.
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '07 20:19
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    I haven't talked to him extensively in the game but I question if SlyArmenian is a FM or IM. He is very very strong and will probably win the group. He just joined the site, is very underrated, and, although he has not said anything about a title he does claim to be in the company of GM's on a regular basis.
    Didn't he join in 2004?
  8. Standard memberGrintzi
    Apa Nova Chess Club
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '07 06:19
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    yep. Though I did get a nice little break.. two guys kinda knocked themselves out of contention (not completely) by drawing w/ each other (zebano/grinzi) ... and I have a won game vs. both of them... MAYBE that'll help my odds.
    yeap... that draw will really cost me later.. and SlyArmenian is a 2000+ for sure, he's the strongest player i've faced so far on the site.. Porygon is ok too, but Armenian is much stronger.. no wins there i'm sure ๐Ÿ™

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree