Club/private tournament removal

Club/private tournament removal

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
17 Nov 08
1 edit

If you are the club admin or creator of a private tournament which has failed to reach the required number of entrants, they can now be deleted.

For club tournaments :

When viewing the club tournaments, the club admin will see an admin link to the right of the tournament details.

For clan/private tournaments :

Use the "Private - my managed" tournament filter. An admin link will then be displayed for all open tournaments.

All entrants in the removed tournament will be notified of the removal. It is not possible to edit tournaments because existing entrants may not wish to participate with the modified parameters.

edit : Removed club tournaments contain a link back to the club tournaments page, so if you do re-create a removed tournament, most entrants can re-enter without too much trouble.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
17 Nov 08

Woohoo! Thanks Russ 🙂

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
17 Nov 08

Originally posted by Russ
If you are the club admin or creator of a private tournament which has failed to reach the required number of entrants, they can now be deleted.

For club tournaments :

When viewing the club tournaments, the club admin will see an admin link to the right of the tournament details.

For clan/private tournaments :

Use the "Private - my managed" tourna ...[text shortened]... if you do re-create a removed tournament, most entrants can re-enter without too much trouble.
Excellent new tool, thanks

A

Amsterdam

Moves
12 Dec 08

Nice work Russ..

Additional question:
Would it be possible to set up a tournament that says "at least x amount of players, max y amount of players"?
Right now I believe we only have a fixed number?

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
13 Dec 08

Originally posted by Amsterdamn
Nice work Russ..

Additional question:
Would it be possible to set up a tournament that says "at least x amount of players, max y amount of players"?
Right now I believe we only have a fixed number?
agreed as at present it is multiples of 4 only 🙁