Clubs forum added

Clubs forum added

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
12 Sep 09

After patrickrutgers' convincing argument (Thread 119008) for the addition of a clubs forum, it has now been added to the forum roster.

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
12 Sep 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Russ
After patrickrutgers' convincing argument (Thread 119008) for the addition of a clubs forum, it has now been added to the forum roster.
game explorer update lot's of valid arguments for this.

H

Moves
14 Sep 09

Thank you for the new thread, but why must it stand on the end.
It would be much better, when the things for chess would stand much higher than other threads 😉

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
17 Sep 09

Why don't I see one?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
21 Sep 09

The forum could be short lived, judging by the content so far.

S

Moves
22 Sep 09

Come come Russ, every new forum starts like taht. Give it time...

H

Moves
22 Sep 09

Please, look exactly at the user, which post this rubbish 😉
Perhaps these are all users, who don't like the idea of clubs - which I cannot understand. This smells a little after "racism" against user, who like to play in a club and find this a good idea.

Have these users recognized, which good possibility also for clan-fans exist.

I don't understand, why RHP take this two organizations, but the functions for the club are nice, also the unlimited of members. There was and is a way to do all under one organisational form. The members, who want to play in challanges, could be limited, as RHP do it with the clanleague.

I am looking to the time, where both forms a re combined in one - and I know this will come (also when this could need a lot of time) 🙂

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
23 Sep 09

Originally posted by Aiko
Why don't I see one?
I see, it is tucked away under the option All Public Forums...

Australia

Moves
24 Sep 09

It is a public forum like the Clans forum, and it would make more sense if the Clans and Clubs forums were located together. The whole Public Forum list has become messy because all the new ones get added on at the end.

H

Moves
24 Sep 09

Originally posted by Kewpie
It is a public forum like the Clans forum, and it would make more sense if the Clans and Clubs forums were located together. The whole Public Forum list has become messy because all the new ones get added on at the end.
My words 😉

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
24 Sep 09

Originally posted by Kewpie
Why? Clans and Clubs are totally different and placing the two forums together could mean people posting in the wrong one.

Why shouldn't new forums be added to the bottom of the pile? Should we place the General forum at the bottom?

Surely the Announcements Forum should be at the top as they affect everyone?

Australia

Moves
25 Sep 09

Originally posted by adramforall
Why? Clans and Clubs are totally different and placing the two forums together could mean people posting in the wrong one.

Why shouldn't new forums be added to the bottom of the pile? Should we place the General forum at the bottom?

Surely the Announcements Forum should be at the top as they affect everyone?
If people can't see the difference between clan and club they wouldn't be reading the forums anyway.

As far as that goes, Announcements shouldn't be in a forum at all - it should be somewhere that everyone can see it. A large number (I suspect the majority) of people on this site don't even look at the forums and don't know about half the improvements that have been added to the site over time.