Completed games in last 7 days

Completed games in last 7 days

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 Sep 06
1 edit

A feature that silently appeared last week is a list of the recently completed games on the 'my home' page. Any parting messages in a game will be displayed too. A quick reply link is provided for sending a follow up PM.

-Russ

D

Moves
01 Sep 06

Originally posted by Russ
A feature that silently appeared last week is a list of the recently completed games on the 'my home' page. Any parting messages in a game will be displayed too. A quick reply link is provided for sending a follow up PM.

-Russ
Thank you, Russ. Any chance of offering this feature with completed clan challenges and displaying it on each clan home page?

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
01 Sep 06

Originally posted by Delmer
Thank you, Russ. Any chance of offering this feature with completed clan challenges and displaying it on each clan home page?
Hahaha, admins work is never done! Nice idea, i like that.

Cheers for all the updates Russ, things are changing rather quickly round here of late!!! πŸ˜€

r

Ireland

Moves
01 Sep 06

i dont post much (read: at all) just wanted to say that i really like the new features. well done.

Con
(thats meπŸ˜›)

M

Fleet, Hampshire

Moves
01 Sep 06

Great idea, thanks.

M

Moves
01 Sep 06

-Russ
I like very much the new home page. Thank you Russ!

N

The sky

Moves
01 Sep 06

Any parting messages in a game will be displayed too. A quick reply link is provided for sending a follow up PM.
Great, thanks!

B

Moves
02 Sep 06

-Russ
Changes look great. Thanks a lot.

B.

k

Moves
06 Sep 06

Can you include the current rating on the "My Games" page?