Be Happy clan

Be Happy clan

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
01 Feb 17
1 edit

Unseats the pretenders to the Easy Rider throne - Oh what joy, did I not tell you people that Karma cannot be denied? Points dumping payback no less!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
02 Feb 17

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Unseats the pretenders to the Easy Rider throne - Oh what joy, did I not tell you people that Karma cannot be denied? Points dumping payback no less!
Seriously, if you had a brain, you would be dangerous.

m

Moves
02 Feb 17

Does your entire life revolve around Metallica ??

rc

Moves
02 Feb 17

Originally posted by mghrn55
Does your entire life revolve around Metallica ??
I have been searching for something to add meaning to my life, I think mocking Metallica might be it.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
02 Feb 17

I have been searching for something to add meaning to my life, I think mocking Metallica might be it.
Yes I understand. You're life is pretty meaningless.

I'm sure the members of Metallica are happy to help you though this hard part of your life.

May you find some meaning to your life with the help of the mighty Metallica clan.

rc

Moves
02 Feb 17

Originally posted by radioactive69
Yes I understand. You're life is pretty meaningless.

I'm sure the members of Metallica are happy to help you though this hard part of your life.

May you find some meaning to your life with the help of the mighty Metallica clan.
thanks radionihilist one can always count on you for encouragement and advice.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
02 Feb 17

I always knew you were nothing but a loser.

m

Moves
02 Feb 17

We should be flattered.
But we're not.

Get a life.

m

Moves
02 Feb 17

🙂