Problem with renewing subscription

Problem with renewing subscription

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angazi

South Africa

Moves
02 Jan 18

Hi
I am a subscriber, have been for a few years. My latest auto-renew failed and I had to update my credit card details as I received a new one during the year. I did so, but it seems the renewal failed again (can't see any deduction on my account). I suspect it is because the only info I provide is the card info and the expiry date, not the CVT number at the back.

My profile shows I'm still a subscriber, but not when the subscription expires, so can also not see from there if the renewal went through but will just take a while to reflect on my side.

Any similar experiences?

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
02 Jan 18

Originally posted by @joeboy69
Hi
I am a subscriber, have been for a few years. My latest auto-renew failed and I had to update my credit card details as I received a new one during the year. I did so, but it seems the renewal failed again (can't see any deduction on my account). I suspect it is because the only info I provide is the card info and the expiry date, not the CVT number at ...[text shortened]... newal went through but will just take a while to reflect on my side.

Any similar experiences?
I presume you have tried to renew your subs by clicking your avatar and then "my subscriptions"
It does say in there that changes can take up to 21 days to be shown so maybe that's it.
Otherwise if you send feedback they will tell you the position and what(if anything) you need to do.

Angazi

South Africa

Moves
02 Jan 18

Yip, have tried; still shows e as a subscriber but I suspect it wasn't renewed as I haven't paid yet .. Worst case I will let the subscription lapse and try to subscribe as a new subscriber ..

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
03 Jan 18

Originally posted by @joeboy69
Yip, have tried; still shows e as a subscriber but I suspect it wasn't renewed as I haven't paid yet .. Worst case I will let the subscription lapse and try to subscribe as a new subscriber ..
I'm sure you'll get a reply if you send feedback.

Australia

Moves
04 Jan 18

Subscriptions represent cash to the site owner and therefore get priority in the feedback system. Make sure you select the right option on the feedback page.