What is MOST needed on this website

What is MOST needed on this website

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King of Cool

AUSTIN, TEXAS

Moves
28 Jan 19

is a filter for the ''my games'' list to be able to list all the opponents ranked by rating, from highest to lowest, and vice versa
i am referring to the main games list page
https://www.timeforchess.com/mygames/mygames.php?filterstatus=1&ismanageview=0
that would enable us to select opponents that are stronger players, or weaker, or about our own level, and so on....
that ranking filter would be FUNTASTIC!
Don't U all agree? 😍

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
28 Jan 19

@brrr said
is a filter for the ''my games'' list to be able to list all the opponents ranked by rating, from highest to lowest, and vice versa
i am referring to the main games list page
https://www.timeforchess.com/mygames/mygames.php?filterstatus=1&ismanageview=0
that would enable us to select opponents that are stronger players, or weaker, or about our own level, and so on....
that ranking filter would be FUNTASTIC!
Don't U all agree? 😍
Not sure where you're going with this.
I think you are asking to rank the games you are already playing(i.e on my games page)in order of opponent strength by rating.
It's not something I would want to do. I prefer to filter on time based perameters.
Besides , ratings fluctuate wildly and current rating is an unreliable guide to ability.
I could name several players I have played whose ability is far better than their rating suggests.
At the other end of the scale my highest ever rating is 1728(from memory)
I think I achieved that one xmas when all my opponents must've been drunk!!
I am nowhere near as strong as that

A

Moves
28 Jan 19

@Brrr

Would this feature make it easier for you to systematically lose against lower rated players? Looking at your game history, this appears to be a special hobby of yours.....