Archiving games - new process

Archiving games - new process

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
36d

To archive games,

For multiple games :

Select the checkboxes next to your games, then either

- Select the "More" button (3 dots) in the table heading, select "move to folder".
- Select the "More" button (3 dots) next to the folder, select 'Move Games".

For a single game

- Select the Archive button on each finished games row, select a folder. (Single game only)

b

Moves
35d

@Russ I tried that but it still won't allow me to archive to my 2024 folder. I can archive the same game to any other folder just not 2024.

Moves
35d

@Russ
What just happened to this website? I knew my way around and now i do not. Did you change everything?

a

Moves
35d

@russ
I have the same problem - how do I change back to the original interface?
It IS a commercial service I'm paying for right? Not the "spot ten differences and dig out how to do things differently".

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
35d

@bob58 said
@Russ I tried that but it still won't allow me to archive to my 2024 folder. I can archive the same game to any other folder just not 2024.
Can you check again the game is not already in the '2024' directory, which would explain why that folder is not available to you when you try to move between folders?

If you believe it isn't - let me know the game id you can't move to the '2024' folder, and I will check.

Moves
35d

Please change back to how it was yesterday.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
35d

@bramble said
Please change back to how it was yesterday.
Does the new archiving process not work for you? Or do you need further assistance to become familiar with it.

b

Moves
35d

@Russ: I don't know if something changed since this morning but now it seems to work as expected. Thanks, Bob Mathews

Moves
35d

@Russ
When i went on the site today all the graphics had changed. My usual list of games was in a differant format. I was unable to start games on ladders.

Arizona

Moves
35d

I cannot archive finished games. I click archive and it says "cannot move to folder"
I like the old way better.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
35d

@honus said
I cannot archive finished games. I click archive and it says "cannot move to folder"
That error message occurs when a game is already in that folder.

Do you have a game id in particular, and I can confirm? (And what folder do you want to move it to?)

The error message should make this clearer.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
35d

@honus said
I've changed the error message now that hopefully makes this clearer.

Arizona

Moves
35d

@Russ

Arizona

Moves
35d

@Russ if its archived how long does it take to disappear from the list ?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
35d

@honus

If you are not viewing the "All Games" folder, then the game is moved right away.

If you are viewing "All Games" folder, then it clearly will still be shown regardless of where you move it.