May weather v McGregor

May weather v McGregor

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
17 Jun 17

Seriously?
Total farce
Going to a circus will be cheaper

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
18 Jun 17

Originally posted by roma45
Seriously?
Total farce
Going to a circus will be cheaper
I have to agree with you on that
but the payday will be big
Mayweather is a 11/1 favorite
should be 100/1

st johnstone

Moves
18 Jun 17

Originally posted by lemondrop
I have to agree with you on that
but the payday will be big
Mayweather is a 11/1 favorite
should be 100/1
A gravy train no doubt likely to make 100 million with pay per view
I won't get it no way I will pay £2O or more to watch a retired boxer fight a guy who has never had a boxing match
But I will probably fall for the hype and marketing and get it only to kick myself for being stupid the next day

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
11 Jul 17

It's going to be a boring chase around the ring with Mayweather getting more points because of his little jabs same as Pacquaio

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
15 Jul 17

McGregor by a TKO. You heard it hear first. 😏

st johnstone

Moves
16 Jul 17

Originally posted by caissad4
McGregor by a TKO. You heard it hear first. 😏
I would have a better chance of beating you at chess than McGregor beating mayweather 😀

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
29 Jul 17

I always found Mayweather boring, He beat Ricky Hatton decisively, I'll give him that, but he's boring. Hatton has youth on his side, and the other thing he's got - he can deploy seven different fighting styles. Mayweather won't fight the same fighter from round to round in that fight. There's no figuring Hatton out. If, and it's a long if, that it's an actual fight and not some staged nonsense.

st johnstone

Moves
29 Jul 17

Originally posted by @sasquatch672
I always found Mayweather boring, He beat Ricky Hatton decisively, I'll give him that, but he's boring. Hatton has youth on his side, and the other thing he's got - he can deploy seven different fighting styles. Mayweather won't fight the same fighter from round to round in that fight. There's no figuring Hatton out. If, and it's a long if, that it's an actual fight and not some staged nonsense.
May weather is fighting McGregor a plastic cage fighter
He destroyed the vastly overrated Fatboy hatton years ago