Russia track/field banned from Rio Olympics!:

Russia track/field banned from Rio Olympics!:

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Jun 16
1 edit

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/06/17/iaaf-upholds-ban-russian-track-and-field-team-rio-olympics/85994148/

Naturally Putin will blame Obama.

w

Moves
01 Jul 16

The Olympics should be banned.

Every country on the face of the planet is broke, so why is a country on the verge of fiscal collapse hosting the Olympics which will cost them money they don't have, all so countries like Russia can dope their players so that the world can see how great Putin is?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
02 Jul 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/06/17/iaaf-upholds-ban-russian-track-and-field-team-rio-olympics/85994148/

Naturally Putin will blame Obama.
I can't believe that the games are still going ahead in view of the Zika virus. The Russian athletes are lucky that the decision has been made for them as I feel sure that they would not have been given the choice of dropping out.

Moves
08 Jul 16

Originally posted by drewnogal
I can't believe that the games are still going ahead in view of the Zika virus. The Russian athletes are lucky that the decision has been made for them as I feel sure that they would not have been given the choice of dropping out.
Zika is all hype.

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
08 Jul 16

Originally posted by Trev33
Zika is all hype.
Never heard of him. What position does he play ?

p
Please Pay Attention

Lethabong

Moves
05 Aug 16

Originally posted by thaughbaer
Never heard of him. What position does he play ?
Zika is now in the US. You'll come to know all about him soon... 🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by pawnpaw
Zika is now in the US. You'll come to know all about him soon... 🙂
There is a cure in the works, well at least a preventative.

USA garnered the first gold medal of the Olympics. Virginia Thrasher, shooting competition, China won silver and bronze.