Seattle Seahawks Dynasty?

Seattle Seahawks Dynasty?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
27 Jun 13
5 edits

Vernon Davis, tight end for the SF 49ers had something nice to say about the rival Seattle Seahawks, claiming the Seahawks were "building a dynasty" I sincerely hope Mr. Davis was referring to the Seahawks' nice practice facilities, or a new building the Seahawk organization plans to build.

Simply put...the Seattle Seahawks are LOSERS! This sad excuse for a football organization couldn't win a Super Bowl if they had the entire pro bowl squad. I've lived in Seattle all my life, and watched the Seahawks "dynasty" for nearly 40 years. Result: 1 Super Bowl appearance - 0 Titles. The Seahawks don't have the class to win a Super Bowl!

Thanks for the kind words Mr. Davis, but you're wrong.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/vernon-davis-says-seattle-seahawks-building-dynasty-over-215109801.html

rc

Moves
28 Jun 13

Originally posted by bill718
Vernon Davis, tight end for the SF 49ers had something nice to say about the rival Seattle Seahawks, claiming the Seahawks were "building a dynasty" I sincerely hope Mr. Davis was referring to the Seahawks' nice practice facilities, or a new building the Seahawk organization plans to build.

Simply put...the Seattle Seahawks are LOSERS! This sad excuse for ...[text shortened]... shutdown-corner/vernon-davis-says-seattle-seahawks-building-dynasty-over-215109801.html
what prevents them from winning?

U

Moves
28 Jun 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Two things.

1. God

2. Science

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
28 Jun 13

Too many female hormones!

rc

Moves
28 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
Two things.

1. God

2. Science
thats trash talk dude I dunno if i can respect that

rc

Moves
28 Jun 13

Originally posted by bill718
Too many female hormones!
in the water?

U

Moves
28 Jun 13

thats trash talk dude I dunno if i can respect that
Matthew 25:41
“Then he will say to those on the Seattle Seahawks, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

rc

Moves
28 Jun 13

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
Matthew 25:41
“Then he will say to those on the Seattle Seahawks, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
woa 😲