13 years ago today, a tournament started.

13 years ago today, a tournament started.

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
31 Dec 19

The battle continues...

Tournament 1688

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
01 Jan 20

@russ said
The battle continues...

Tournament 1688
Interesting
At least it's down to 2 players now.
It was 20 years ago today, Sgnt Pepper tauught the band to play.(Not exactly true of course)

Moves
05 Feb 20

That is a loooong time!
That record will never be beaten 🤔

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
28 Mar 20
1 edit

@venda said
Interesting
At least it's down to 2 players now.
It was 20 years ago today, Sgnt Pepper tauught the band to play.(Not exactly true of course)
It was 20 years ago today, Sgnt Pepper taught the band to play.(Not exactly true of course)

It was true for me. Sgt. Pepper and Strawberry Fields made my youth a little happier. They also had the added benefit of irritating my parents, no end. 😉

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
30 Mar 20

@mchill said
It was 20 years ago today, Sgnt Pepper taught the band to play.(Not exactly true of course)

It was true for me. Sgt. Pepper and Strawberry Fields made my youth a little happier. They also had the added benefit of irritating my parents, no end. 😉
When my Father was still alive I used to take great delight in saying to him:-"Remember those long haired louts you talked about in the 60's called the Rolling Stones that weren't going to last 5 minutes?"
They've just started a new worldwide tour.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
31 Mar 20
1 edit

@venda said
When my Father was still alive I used to take great delight in saying to him:-"Remember those long haired louts you talked about in the 60's called the Rolling Stones that weren't going to last 5 minutes?"
They've just started a new worldwide tour.
My Father was of English decent, but hated everything that wasn't "American" When he was alive I used to take great delight in saying to him "any country that could turn out Eric Clapton and Samantha Fox in succeeding generations was automatically better than America" 😏

since 1-Feb-07

Australia

Moves
02 Apr 20

If the last current round game is a draw, it'll go to round 7 .....

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
28 May 20

@kewpie said
If the last current round game is a draw, it'll go to round 7 .....
Indeed, but the question is are the players in for a record hunt 😉

Moves
29 May 20

It's finally over, 😀 no, we did not hunt for the record, just used all allowed time. Anyway, I am not playing in 21+21 tournaments anymore - takes too much time.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
29 May 20

@gundel said
It's finally over, 😀 no, we did not hunt for the record, just used all allowed time. Anyway, I am not playing in 21+21 tournaments anymore - takes too much time.
Congratulations