1. Joined
    13 Apr '12
    Moves
    01 Nov '13 18:09
    I just moved with the times, and gone from Blackberry to Android.

I have a nice new samsung galaxy s4. I'm trying to work out how to do basic stuff with it atm, but once I'm done I'd like to add chess apps. Any recommendations? I'm particularly thinking of tactics trainers, chess engines, online play and something to follow the world championship match with.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Nov '13 18:17
    Originally posted by Dewi Jones
    I just moved with the times, and gone from Blackberry to Android.

I have a nice new samsung galaxy s4. I'm trying to work out how to do basic stuff with it atm, but once I'm done I'd like to add chess apps. Any recommendations? I'm particularly thinking of tactics trainers, chess engines, online play and something to follow the world championship match with.
    yes the ones I like are SCID on the go and Mobiala Chess free, its the best because it has hundreds of problems to solve as well as play against the computer or humans on FICS
  3. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    02 Nov '13 20:271 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes the ones I like are SCID on the go and Mobiala Chess free, its the best because it has hundreds of problems to solve as well as play against the computer or humans on FICS
    I had chessmaster for the mobile phone, but that's rubbish, can beat that, I read that nokia made a chess app that was quite good?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Nov '13 11:121 edit
    Originally posted by e4chris
    I had chessmaster for the mobile phone, but that's rubbish, can beat that, I read that nokia made a chess app that was quite good?
    Mobiala Chess free has many different levels , i don't know what engine it uses, but i can barely beat it above 1400, why i play chess i dunno, i have sucked for so long! I really should give up the habit.
  5. SubscriberRooksandHooks
    rookorbycrook
    Solihull
    Moves
    03 Nov '13 14:11
    hiarcs best one out there failing that shredder but hiarcs never fails to deliver

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree