1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 22:02
    So this guy comes along and says that he can cover millions of more people with health care, and at the same time, say that your premiums will go down and that you can keep the same health coverage and same doctor.

And you say, sign me up!!!

Yet they never learn, do they? Democrats will forever believe any talking head of the DNC no matter what they say.

So by all means democrats, continue to support the nanny state and its supposed war on poverty, and then watch the middle class disappear and poverty increase as they go along. Don't strain yourselves to make the connection between those in power and the declining standard of living and increasing wealth gaps, cause we all know the Tea Party is to blame.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 22:031 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    So this guy comes along and says that he can cover millions of more people with health care, and at the same time, say that your premiums will go down and that you can keep the same health coverage and same doctor.

Yet they never learn, do they? Democrats will forever believe any talking head of the DNC no matter what they sa ...[text shortened]... ning standard of living and increasing wealth gaps, cause we all know the Tea Party is to blame.
    I don't think that is any dumber than saying that you need to pass a law so that you can see what is in the law.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 22:08
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I don't think that is any dumber than saying that you need to pass a law so that you can see what is in the law.
    To be fair, the person that said that did not actually have a brain, so I think it unfair to call her stupid.
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 22:11
    The Dems certainly treat people as if they are dumb. Dems think that people do not know how to save money (Social Security). Dems think that people do not know how to shop for health insurance (Odumbocare). Dems think that people do not know that big gulps are bad for your (that NY law). Dems think that people are too stupid to know how to use guns responsibly (all those gun control laws).
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 22:31
    If you had noticed, anyone the DNC puts up to run as President is pictured as an intellectual god. This is because he or she is required to not only run the world, but also decide the very minute details of your life, such as what doctor you should see and how your children are educated. In fact, this is what collectivists world wide do as well. This is why men such as Lenin and Mao are put under glass as if they are an immortal paternal god that will always be with them.

Conversely, their opponents are pretty much always pictured as idiots.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 22:47
    Conversely, their opponents are pretty much always pictured as idiots.
    For some opponents, this requires little effort.
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 22:48

Yet they never learn, do they? Democrats will forever believe any talking head of the DNC no matter what they sa ...[text shortened]... ning standard of living and increasing wealth gaps, cause we all know the Tea Party is to blame.
    As I've said many time before whodey...we're STILL waiting to hear your solution.🙄
  8. Germany
    Moves
    04 Jan '14 22:52
    Originally posted by bill718
    As I've said many time before whodey...we're STILL waiting to hear your solution.🙄
    I have my bingo card ready. I just need "progressives" and "Constitution" for a full row.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jan '14 03:351 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    I've told you numerous times Bill, must I tell you again?

My guess is you have no interest or you have a very short term memory.

I'll tell you what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you have a short term memory.

My solution is to have 2/3 of the states amend the Constitution to cut into the power of the federal government. The first goal will be to impose term limits on a Congressional body with only a 5% approval rating, but still seem to get elected anyway. Then they should impose a balanced budget amendment. This constraint is crucial if we are to curb the power of a federal entity that just prints money out its arse and throws it at the world to do its bidding.

As it stands now, the movement is under way and we only need 5 more states.

I believe now is the time to scream that I'm a right winged extremist Nazi Bill.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    05 Jan '14 10:11
    As usual, whodey offers no solution.
  11. Standard memberempovsun
    Adepto 'er perfectu
    Moves
    05 Jan '14 11:31

everyone is getting dumber on average

its a sorry sight to see

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree