1. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 21:26
    Merry Christmas to all, or Happy Hanuka, or merry Kwanza, or prized atheist day if that is what you prefer. No matter what I only want to wish all of you the best. I miss my days just scouring over the forums or having a few heated discussions. but I just wanted to stop in and wish you all the best.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 21:35
    Originally posted by KJCavalier
    Merry Christmas to all, or Happy Hanuka, or merry Kwanza, or prized atheist day if that is what you prefer. No matter what I only want to wish all of you the best. I miss my days just scouring over the forums or having a few heated discussions. but I just wanted to stop in and wish you all the best.
    Thanks, KJ. Same warm seasonal wishes to you and your family.
    Your contributions to these forums are missed... -Bob
  3. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 21:41
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

God Jul och Gott Nytt År!
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    19 Dec '14 21:47
    Originally posted by lolof
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

God Jul och Gott Nytt År!
    Ditto to all my friends and the others.
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 02:50
    Hi KJ! Really miss you and the "good old days." I hope all is well with you. Happy Holidays! My preferred day is HOLY SAINT NICK DAY.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 12:54
    Originally posted by coquette
    Hi KJ! Really miss you and the "good old days." I hope all is well with you. Happy Holidays! My preferred day is HOLY SAINT NICK DAY.
    But that's December 6th...

Happy Chrimbo to the lot of you, and may next year bring higher ratings and more fun on the board and elsewhere.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Dec '14 13:30
    And to you and yours as well as everyone else here on RHP.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree