1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '15 10:29
    Son of Satan: Obama

Uploaded on Nov 10, 2010

Son of God: Jesus, Son of Satan: Obama by Dr. James David Manning. Recorded on November 2010.

YouTube

Obama - Son Of Satan

Uploaded on Sep 11, 2011

The Rev. James D. Manning is an expert on Barack H. Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro, and said long before he was elected that there was something wrong with him. When he figured it out, no one would listen. Obama became the 44th President, and is not even a citizen of the United States. Why? Because Congress did not confirm his eligibility! He slipped through the cracks because of his power to make people do what he wants them to.

Think of what the Bible tells about the Anti-Christ... He supposed to be welcomed and believed to be the new Messiah, and he was... It says he will have the power to trick man and make him do things without realizing it was wrong... He's done that... Congress allowed him to slip through the cracks, and twice now, he's provided a phony birth certificate, and they were both confirmed by experts to be phony...

Rev. Manning's rantings about him all these years have been right, and there's a lot more than you may not realize about Obama... Spend some time checking out our website and learn what the congress has done through the deception of Barack H. Obama... We have a lot more information that has been confirmed as welll

http://www.freedomtoamerica.net and http:/./www.freedomtoamerica.com

YouTube
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    22 May '15 10:36
    In a couple of years Obama is going to be a memory like any other US president. What will the Son of Satan do once his reign of power has come to an end?

Also, leave it up to Americans to consider America so important that Satan (‘s son) would choose that country as his headquarters.
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    22 May '15 10:49
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Son of Satan: Obama

Uploaded on Nov 10, 2010

Son of God: Jesus, Son of Satan: Obama by Dr. James David Manning. Recorded on November 2010.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7D6QE0s1Rc

Obama - Son Of Satan

Uploaded on Sep 11, 2011

The Rev. James D. Manning is an expert on Barack H. Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro, and said long before he was ele ...[text shortened]... oamerica.net and http:/./www.freedomtoamerica.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8abhm_IOE
    It's a shame we don't have 'stickies' in this forum. If so we should have this post stuck at the top for future generations as an example of sheer narrow-minded, moronic idiocy brought about by a combination of casual racism and religious fundamentalism.

It's posts like this which tickle me with laughter but also despair for the future of the human race.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '15 12:15
    Nobel Peace Prize Given to the Son of Satan

Uploaded on Oct 21, 2011

Hon. James David Manning, PhD speaks about Barack Hussein (The Long Legged Mack Daddy) Obama murdering Moammar Gadhafi after being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Recorded on 21 October 2011.

YouTube
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 May '15 13:55
    Nobel Peace Prize Given to the Son of Satan

Uploaded on Oct 21, 2011

Hon. James David Manning, PhD speaks about Barack Hussein (The Long Legged Mack Daddy) Obama murdering Moammar Gadhafi after being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Recorded on 21 October 2011.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIYWRGWL85g
    Your President is black mate. Deal with it.
    The world is billions of years old mate. Deal with it.
    You evolved from an ape mate, Deal with it.
    Your ancestors were English mate. Deal with it.
    You're nobodies mate mate. Deal with it.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '15 17:55
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    It's a shame we don't have 'stickies' in this forum. If so we should have this post stuck at the top for future generations as an example of sheer narrow-minded, moronic idiocy brought about by a combination of casual racism and religious fundamentalism.

It's posts like this which tickle me with laughter but also despair for the future of the human race.
    He's just a forum idiot looking for attention and fast running out of ideas.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 May '15 22:21
    This is possibly the most stupid thing I've ever read.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '15 01:01
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This is possibly the most stupid thing I've ever read.
    DID JESUS GIVE US THE NAME OF THE ANTICHRIST?

YouTube
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '15 01:32
    Anti-Christ UNVEILED: The Sun Rising in the West

YouTube
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '15 03:36
    OBAMA PROCLAIMS - I AM The ANTICHRIST - The ISLAMIC MAHDI

YouTube
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 May '15 03:58
    OBAMA PROCLAIMS - I AM The ANTICHRIST - The ISLAMIC MAHDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNIvJDIOqto
    What do you hope to accomplish here RJ?

So what if you are right? Who will be swayed by what you have to say?

In the end, God is in control. Every time I turn it seems a little more of the world has gone to hell in a hand basket, so it helps me to remind myself that even though things seem to be out of control and running head long into Hades, God is in control

After all, is this not what Revelation tells us? Is it not going to get far worse before it gets better?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '15 04:03
    Originally posted by whodey
    What do you hope to accomplish here RJ?

So what if you are right? Who will be swayed by what you have to say?

In the end, God is in control. Every time I turn it seems a little more of the world has gone to hell in a hand basket, so it helps me to remind myself that even though things seem to be out of control and running head long into Hades, God is ...[text shortened]... , is this not what Revelation tells us? Is it not going to get far worse before it gets better?
    No more than you hope to accomplish by your thread:
    Give us a king!!!
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 May '15 04:11
    No more than you hope to accomplish by your thread:
    [b]Give us a king!!!
    [/b]
    I seek to discuss the theology presented in 1 Samuel 8 with other believers.

What is your angle?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 May '15 04:21

What is your angle?
    Proof Barack Obama is the Anti Christ - Al-Mahdi of Islam

YouTube
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 May '15 06:57

What is your angle?
    Do amoebas have angles?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree