1. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 06:241 edit
    New game! Simple rule: post something worse than the precedent. I'll go first!

What is worse than:

A blind date with Mick Hucknall?

Now you go:

I'll tell you what's worse! ...
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 07:23
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    A blind date with Mick Hucknall?
    I'll tell you what's worse: a date with Mick Hucknall with eyes wide open.
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 08:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'll tell you what's worse: a date with Mick Hucknall with eyes wide open.
    I'll tell you what's worse - smiling at the pretty waitress and realising you forgot to put your teeth in!
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 09:24
    I'll tell you what's worse - smiling at the pretty waitress and realising you forgot to put your teeth in!
    No, no. I'll tell you what's worse - Mick Hucknall smiling at you when he has forgotten to put his teeth in.
  5. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 10:421 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    No, no. I'll tell you what's worse - Mick Hucknall smiling at you when he has forgotten to put his teeth in.
    No, I'll tell you what's worse: the chance encounter of a sewing machine and an umbrella on a dissecting table witnessed by a fox .
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 10:55
    No, I'll tell you what's worse: the chance encounter of a sewing machine and an umbrella on a dissecting table witnessed by a fox .
    Nah, no way. I'll tell you what's worse - the whole thing with the sewing machine, umbrella, dissecting table and the fox, at a time when house prices are falling.
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 12:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    Nah, no way. I'll tell you what's worse - the whole thing with the sewing machine, umbrella, dissecting table and the fox, at a time when house prices are falling.
    let me help you understand why the very worst is not sewing machines, umbrellas, dissecting tables, foxes, or even falling housing value...
    imagine waking up in the morning, before coffee, to find that you haven't a clue as to who mick hucknall is, and then innocently googling his image...
    THAT is much much worse...
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 13:54
    Originally posted by rookie54
    let me help you understand why the very worst is not sewing machines, umbrellas, dissecting tables, foxes, or even falling housing value...
    imagine waking up in the morning, before coffee, to find that you haven't a clue as to who mick hucknall is, and then innocently googling his image...
    [b]THAT
    is much much worse...[/b]
    Admittedly that would be tortuous - but hardly worse than being forced to undergo reconstructive surgery to satisfy the dark desire, pursued with unflagging determination through years of obscure but grimly satisfying toil, of a sardonic micronation dictator to have Riverdance performed on his oil rig by a chorus line of Mick Hucknall.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    24 Jun '15 14:34
    Admittedly that would be tortuous - but hardly worse than being forced to undergo reconstructive surgery to satisfy the dark desire, pursued with unflagging determination through years of obscure but grimly satisfying toil, of a sardonic micronation dictator to have Riverdance performed on his oil rig by a chorus line of Mick Hucknall.
    Come on all these so far are..well trivial. The worst thing would be to wake up after a scheduled surgery to find that they (the surgeon) got the wrong paperwork and removed the wrong "thing"😲
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 00:46
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Come on all these so far are..well trivial. The worst thing would be to wake up after a scheduled surgery to find that they (the surgeon) got the wrong paperwork and removed the wrong "thing"😲
    It'd be far worse if it turned out the surgeon did it on purpose to satisfy his dark desire and that he now intended to pursue you with unflagging determination.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 01:54
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    There are no wrong things, only wrong people. What could be worse than that?
  12. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 05:01
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    There are no wrong things, only wrong people. What could be worse than that?
    I'll tell you what's worse, being rejected by Nick Hucknall. That's right. The womanizing creep who claims to have had carnal relations with more than a thousand women with no recollection about who they were, just some random ego tripping time passers. Well, imagine being rejected by someone who has no standards whatsoever and has never rejected any woman, ever?

What could be worse than that?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 06:481 edit
    Originally posted by coquette
    I'll tell you what's worse, being rejected by Mick Hucknall. That's right. The womanizing creep who claims to have had carnal relations with more than a thousand women with no recollection about who they were, just some random ego tripping time passers. Well, imagine being rejected by someone who has no standards whatsoever and has never rejected any woman, ever?

What could be worse than that?
    Mmm. Mick Hucknall, uncharacteristically, remembering me ~ on account of how memorably bad I was compared to all the anonymously mediocre throng. That'd be worse.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree