Clan league team entry change

Clan league team entry change

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
24 Feb 06

Clan leaders can now only enter teams between seasons, and no longer when the season is in progress.

See the clan forum Thread 38875 for more details.

-Russ

West Virginia

Moves
24 Feb 06
1 edit

Hi Russ,

How much more time do we have to enter teams? I'm still working on puting a few together is why I'm asking.

In the future are there going to be any "Entry Open" and "Entry Closed" messages?

h

Moves
25 Feb 06

Originally posted by Drax946
Hi Russ,

How much more time do we have to enter teams? I'm still working on puting a few together is why I'm asking.

In the future are there going to be any "Entry Open" and "Entry Closed" messages?
The new league seasons for the 3/7 and the 14/21 begin on 1 March.
As for the second question, I'm sure there will be a public announcement at the end of the season for new teams to be entered, and the start date of the next season. The onus is on you to watch the clan forums and the leagues overview page.

Insane in the Brain!

The House of Pain.

Moves
25 Feb 06

Originally posted by hopscotch
The new league seasons for the 3/7 and the 14/21 begin on 1 March.
As for the second question, I'm sure there will be a public announcement at the end of the season for new teams to be entered, and the start date of the next season. The onus is on you to watch the clan forums and the leagues overview page.
The new league seasons for the 1/7 is also due to begin on 1 March.

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
28 Feb 06

Russ can you tell me if jamjamjoe is still ok to use in the leagues as he lost his star.

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
28 Feb 06

Originally posted by smiffy
Russ can you tell me if jamjamjoe is still ok to use in the leagues as he lost his star.
I can tell you: it will be a no most likely. Unless he / she is just in a short chess interbellum due to some administration problems. If it is permanent; definately no.

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
01 Mar 06

Well the teams got done when he was a subscriber........hope he replies soon as i need to stick a replacement in otherwise

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
01 Mar 06

Must be fine hes been accepted and is playing games.Thanks...

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
04 Mar 06

You lucky Smiffy!
At former occasions the clans were thrown out of the leagues, if I remember correctly.

SPS CLAN

Wales

Moves
05 Mar 06

Well i asked so would be fair to throw us out when i asked before leagues started with no reply so obviously its fine i think he was ok as they started it when he was subscribed and lost his star the night before league started