Siege expansion

Siege expansion

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
10 Sep 04
1 edit

The number of boards available has been expanded to 150 - with timebank variations for each timeout period.

If you are in a siege queue and located more than about 3 back, I recommend you abandon your position and either take a vacant board or challenge someone who has taken a board already.

-Russ

T
Total Domination

Wilmington, NC

Moves
10 Sep 04

thanks Russ, was looking like I wouldnt get to play for atleast another year. I like the only one at a time thing too, it keeps people from joining every signle one, though I would find it interesting to be holding all the boards at one time hmmmmm.

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
11 Sep 04

Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
thanks Russ, was looking like I wouldnt get to play for atleast another year. I like the only one at a time thing too, it keeps people from joining every signle one, though I would find it interesting to be holding all the boards at one time hmmmmm.
there must be a limit to stop maniacs hogging the sieges :-)

but, me thinks one at a time is too much of a restriction.

4 or 5 at a time might be better.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Sep 04

Originally posted by flexmore

I like it the way he's done it; it encourages more players to get into the sieges rather than having the same names on every board.

g
The man himself

Totally lost

Moves
11 Sep 04

Originally posted by flexmore

I think even Trackhead would have trouble holding all 150 boards 🙄.
Especially the 1 day timeout boards. But it will be interesting to see how many he can get.

TSD
The 3rd Coming

London

Moves
11 Sep 04

It would be useful to have a withdrawn from all seige queues option, ie to save looking though them all.😕

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
12 Sep 04

Wow that's great, thanks Russ, was wondering how long it would be b4 i got a chance to check one out 🙂

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
13 Sep 04

I will add a note to the siege index pages showing (and linking) you to the siege queue you are currently in.

-Russ