Subscriptions by mail

Subscriptions by mail

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f

Moves
31 May 06

can we still get feedback about subsribing.
Can we pay for 2 years and get the third free or something like that for such a long substription. I would still like to subscribe but I have not heard from anyone about it.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
01 Jun 06

Originally posted by friendlyneighbor14
can we still get feedback about subsribing.
Can we pay for 2 years and get the third free or something like that for such a long substription. I would still like to subscribe but I have not heard from anyone about it.
You've been here a year and made 5k moves and haven't heard about it? Have you actually asked?

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
02 Jun 06

Originally posted by Aiko
But sending euro, dollar or pound notes to your address might be possible? Or does the British post agency have a money scanner online while processing the letters and packages?
NEVER EVER send cash through the British postal service!!! Never never ever even consider it!!! 50% of mail never arrives (well that's how it seems anyway).

M

Connecticut

Moves
02 Jun 06

I suspect one of the larger concerns here is that not only is it a lot for the bank to process (and yes, they are a tool for the consumer, but still human) but it is a lot for Russ to process. If it takes him 2 minutes for each check that comes every month, that's a maximum of 30 accounts an hour. I betcha more than 30 people pay by check each month... meaning he is putting hours into it.

And that's fine, it's his business and his responsibility... However, I doubt the "profit margin" RHP gives him allows him to employ people and buy a new party-boat...

It would be nice if you could pay monthly via credit card automagically...

f

Moves
07 Jun 06

I know I have not subsribed but I am trying to right now. All I want to know is my options right now. Some sort of feedback from an admin about what they will accept at the moment. I know checks are a timely task but that is all I have so I would like to know my options.
Thanks.

f

Moves
22 Jun 06

Got a money order 2 days ago from Canada for $385.00 USD, Our local bank wanted $85.00 USD to process it, Went to the USPS, they did it for free.