Updated 'My Subscription' page now available

Updated 'My Subscription' page now available

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
14 Feb 07
5 edits

A new “my subscription page” now replaces the place holder page that has been present for a few months.

It allows all you subscribing folks to check up on the status of your subscription, and when it will expire if it is a non-recurring subscription.

This feature has had a long painful birth (lots of data to review and clean ...🙄). One issue that has caused problems is that people have bought subscriptions for others, and have often done so anonymously. And we have a responsibility to protect their privacy, even though relatively few people are affected.

Therefore, if you cannot see your subscription or a subscription you have bought for someone else, please find any emails you may have received when subscribing (sent by 2checkout.com/2co.com), and enter the order number and email address used when placing the order. We can then safely confirm you bought your own subscription and it will be listed in future.

-Russ

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
15 Feb 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Russ
A new “my subscription page” now replaces the place holder page that has been present for a few months.

It allows all you subscribing folks to check up on the status of your subscription, and when it will expire if it is a non-recurring subscription.

This feature has had a long painful birth (lots of data to review and clean ...🙄). One issue that has ca ...[text shortened]... n then safely confirm you bought your own subscription and it will be listed in future.

-Russ
Hi Russ,

I have bought someone else a subscription in 2005. My card was debited again in 2006 for this player. I do not want it to be debited again this year but I'm prepared to let this player use the sub facilities until then.

How do I use the my sub page to do this?

I don't access the email address I gave you 5 years ago when I first registered. I'm wary of giving a valid email address as it gets cluttered with RHP stuff. Could the subscription details not be sent by PM?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
15 Feb 07

Send feedback with the order number and we will take care of it.

-Russ

D

Moves
15 Feb 07

This feature has had a long painful birth (lots of data to review and clean ...🙄). One issue that has ca ...[text shortened]... n then safely confirm you bought your own subscription and it will be listed in future.

-Russ
Thanks, Russ. May I safely assume that people with recurring subscriptions will be notified if credit card info, such as expiration date, happens to be invalid when the time comes around for the automatic renewal of that subscription?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
16 Feb 07

Yes they will, but the email used at order, not just the email address used on RHP, must be kept up to date. 2Checkout send the reminders.

-Russ

mw

UK

Moves
18 Feb 07

How can I change the email address 2CO have against my order?

The Don

Nihon

Moves
18 Feb 07

Originally posted by martin williams
How can I change the email address 2CO have against my order?
Exactly. I want to change my email information to 2CO as well. Also, I do not have my original order number. It is in a cyberbin somewhere.

regards,

mochiron

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
18 Feb 07

Originally posted by mochiron
Exactly. I want to change my email information to 2CO as well. Also, I do not have my original order number. It is in a cyberbin somewhere.

regards,

mochiron
If you click on the update billing details it will give you your previous order numbers.

This should allow you to contact the company and allow them to update your email details.

The Don

Nihon

Moves
19 Feb 07

Originally posted by adramforall
If you click on the [b]update billing details it will give you your previous order numbers.

This should allow you to contact the company and allow them to update your email details.[/b]
thanks for the tip

The Don

Nihon

Moves
19 Feb 07

Originally posted by adramforall
If you click on the [b]update billing details it will give you your previous order numbers.

This should allow you to contact the company and allow them to update your email details.[/b]
i pressed the update button. No information on previous billing number. and. I do not see and Updating billing button anywhere on the site.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
19 Feb 07

i pressed the update button. No information on previous billing number. and. I do not see and Updating billing button anywhere on the site.
Take a look at your 'My Subscription' page now. Your history has now been added to your account.

-Russ

The Don

Nihon

Moves
19 Feb 07

Take a look at your 'My Subscription' page now. Your history has now been added to your account.

-Russ
cheers Russ.

Sorry. Should have waited.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
19 Feb 07

cheers Russ.

Sorry. Should have waited.
Not at all, I only sorted it out when I saw this thread.

-Russ

mw

UK

Moves
20 Feb 07

Thanks Russ.
🙂