Anoint the Kings of Internet chess!

Anoint the Kings of Internet chess!

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
02 Nov 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
No one is weeping over a bunch of cheaters like you, self proclaimed King of the internet. "Easy Riders", Your feeders, Breaking bad, Anti metallica, & arrow. Don't weep when Karma comes knocking on your door, as you will know in your heart you deserve it.

-VR
Very Crusty went to town riding on his pony

Moves
03 Nov 16
1 edit

Previous page i challenged a poster to explain his insult of 'sock puppet' to me , almost a week ago.

Still waiting.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
04 Nov 16

Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
Previous page i challenged a poster to explain his insult of 'sock puppet' to me , almost a week ago.

Still waiting.
You could always google it. Save the time and angst of continuously checking this thread.

Moves
04 Nov 16
2 edits

Yep. Good idea

I googled sock puppet. My question is why am I one?

(Between you and me, person who seemed to be my friend but maybe not. . . .in fact almost certainly not. . .I quite enjoy goading aroma)

st johnstone

Moves
04 Nov 16

Yep. Good idea

I googled sock puppet. My question is why am I one?

(Between you and me, person who seemed to be my friend but maybe not. . . .in fact almost certainly not. . .I quite enjoy goading aroma)
buy a sub join a clan
post your own thoughts then you will not be a sock puppet anymore
if i knew your life was so boring i would have replied sooner, you had to actually google what sock puppet meant how stupid are you.

enjoy the free site sock puppet non sub scum.

Moves
04 Nov 16

Originally posted by roma45
buy a sub join a clan
post your own thoughts then you will not be a sock puppet anymore
if i knew your life was so boring i would have replied sooner, you had to actually google what sock puppet meant how stupid are you.

enjoy the free site sock puppet non sub scum.
Dearest aroma

wiki definition of 'sockpuppet'

1st few words

'A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception'

I ask yet again

How am I a 'sockpuppet'?

maybe without the childish insults. makes you look even more silly

st johnstone

Moves
05 Nov 16
1 edit

Dearest aroma

wiki definition of 'sockpuppet'

1st few words

'A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception'

I ask yet again

How am I a 'sockpuppet'?

maybe without the childish insults. makes you look even more silly
childish insults? then you call me aroma, very mature

you take no offence by being called NON SUB SCUM but get annoyed when the term sock puppet is used, i find that Very interesting.

perhaps if you actually read the thread it was another poster who called you a sock puppet, i totally agree with them for the record,

it is obvious who you really are, seriously get a life.

Moves
05 Nov 16

childish insults? then you call me aroma, very mature

you take no offence by being called [b]NON SUB SCUM
but get annoyed when the term sock puppet is used, i find that Very interesting.

perhaps if you actually read the thread it was another poster who called you a sock puppet, i totally agree with them for the record,

it is obvious who you really are, seriously get a life.[/b]
that is a blatant lie

I have checked back. Maybe you should have before posting.

I first posted on this thread at the top of p7, on 23rd Oct at 23.43, in reply to an ironic post which was removed.

YOURS is the very next post , at 16.32 on 24th Oct, in which you call me a 'sockpuppet'

I think it is clear(ish) from that post that you probably think I am Vespin, which I am not, and is something that you have avoided confronting.

As for 'non sub scum', I AM a non sub, if that makes me 'scum', I can live with that. Other posters tell me Robbie originally used that term, so any complaint will doubtless be bounced back to him.

rc

Moves
05 Nov 16

that is a blatant lie

I have checked back. Maybe you should have before posting.

I first posted on this thread at the top of p7, on 23rd Oct at 23.43, in reply to an ironic post which was removed.

YOURS is the very next post , at 16.32 on 24th Oct, in which you call me a 'sockpuppet'

I think it is clear(ish) from that post that you pr ...[text shortened]... ell me Robbie originally used that term, so any complaint will doubtless be bounced back to him.
Actually its been used here since time immoral.

Moves
05 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Actually its been used here since time immoral.
Great use of word play (if meant!), robbie.

Do you ever reflect on the possibility that some players may not be able to afford a sub?

Do they deserve the label 'scum' as handed out so gleefully by aroma and, apparently, yourself?

Just a thought

st johnstone

Moves
06 Nov 16

Great use of word play (if meant!), robbie.

Do you ever reflect on the possibility that some players may not be able to afford a sub?

Do they deserve the label 'scum' as handed out so gleefully by aroma and, apparently, yourself?

Just a thought
any one who can afford a computer and internet can surely pay the six pence a day for full membership
if you find that too much apply to join the sisters, they will pay your sub in return you just have to join one of the sister clans, then lose to the easy riders, pm robbie he will put you on to the big sister.
until then me and robbie finally agree on something, you are a non sub scum.

Moves
06 Nov 16

any one who can afford a computer and internet can surely pay the six pence a day for full membership
if you find that too much apply to join the sisters, they will pay your sub in return you just have to join one of the sister clans, then lose to the easy riders, pm robbie he will put you on to the big sister.
Oh, you not addressing the evidence of your lying a few posts up?

Moves
06 Nov 16

And you have a very blinkered attitude to what people 'must' be able to afford.

To state the obvious. . .

I need a computer (and obviously internet) to look for/apply for jobs. So I find that money per month, maybe don't heat my house a couple of days to pay for it

Then I am 'scum' because I don't pay for a sub

You're not really in touch, are you?

st johnstone

Moves
06 Nov 16

Oh, you not addressing the evidence of your lying a few posts up?
have you nothing better to do than stalk me?

non sub scum deserve nothing but contempt,

original post was removed, probably at your request, at least have the balls to post using your alter ego,

every one knows who you really are, now take your hand out of the sock and talk properly its just a mumble i hear

st johnstone

Moves
06 Nov 16
1 edit

And you have a very blinkered attitude to what people 'must' be able to afford.

To state the obvious.

dont heat your house for two days and 2 minutes then you can buy a sub . .

I need a computer (and obviously internet) to look for/apply for jobs. So I find that money per month, maybe don't heat my house a couple of days to pay for it

Then I am 'scum' because I don't pay for a sub

You're not really in touch, are you?
try crybaby.co.uk
the sisters can help you, just ask robbie