Are the Misfits?

Are the Misfits?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
01 Mar 16

Boy, this thread sure has gone off track. It has apparently withered rather than ferment.

rc

Moves
01 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Very Rusty
I am not sure you have an honest bone in you body. I try to help you, and you call me a madman. It seems you have a problem with the truth not matter what it is about. I suggest cutting back on your beer, it also eats brain cells. Thank you kindly.

Sincerely,
-VR
Dude you asked if i had consulted my GP on how to make beer, thats wired.

rc

Moves
01 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Paul Leggett
Boy, this thread sure has gone off track. It has apparently withered rather than ferment.
yeah too many Puritans!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Dude you asked if i had consulted my GP on how to make beer, thats wired.
Wrong again...I was talking about what you were putting in it such as calcium and B12 which you claim is why you make it, along with giving it to your friends who may be taking medications, that would require advice from a Family Doctor.
Try to get your facts straight. I know it is hard for you but please try.
Kind Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
02 Mar 16

Wrong again...I was talking about what you were putting in it such as calcium and B12 which you claim is why you make it, along with giving it to your friends who may be taking medications, that would require advice from a Family Doctor.
Try to get your facts straight. I know it is hard for you but please try.
Kind Regards,
-VR
Gee Rustyburger you keep offering unsolicited advice to people that have no problems.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Mar 16

Gee Rustyburger you keep offering unsolicited advice to people that have no problems.
There you go with your name calling again. Do you know how to talk in a normal, civilized manner to people? Perhaps it is best just to ignore your comments, until you learn how to talk in a civil manner. BTW: You're entitled to your opinion about having no problems.
Kind Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
02 Mar 16

There you go with your name calling again. Do you know how to talk in a normal, civilized manner to people? Perhaps it is best just to ignore your comments, until you learn how to talk in a civil manner. BTW: You're entitled to your opinion about having no problems.
Kind Regards,
-VR
lighten up Very Crusty

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Mar 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
So, are you saying that you are putting these clans up to challenging us?

I don't have to answer to anybody, least of all, you, a known collusion-artist and beneficiary of gifted points. If I were Russ, I would have banned you long before you could poison any other clans with your evil nonsense.

Leave me alone, and leave my clan alone.
Very well said!!! Big Thumbs up.

-VR

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
02 Mar 16

Originally posted by Paul Leggett
They refer to that condition as the Robbie effect.

Read a book!

Moves
03 Mar 16

Its not an excuse, there is nothing wrong with drinking beer in moderation, its entirely natural, infact I think it should be a health drink!

Rusty whatever your problems were its good that you got them sorted, but I am not you and you are not me, understand? I don't have any problems drinking beer with my curry, no not a single one. If you wen ...[text shortened]... curry is not a problem Rusty and i don't know in what universe it could be considered a problem.
Drinking beer is the least of your problems.

rc

Moves
03 Mar 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Drinking beer is the least of your problems.
Its not a problem Rando Gando, infact I have no issues and there is no fences facing. But feel free to make up anything you like, who knows, someone somewhere might believe them. 😵

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
04 Mar 16

Easy Riders, Breaking Bad, Arrow, Anti Metallica, Strategic Ultimatium,University of Chess Fun (6 clans set up by 3 people...........)