cheat clan

cheat clan

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
02 Nov 19
1 edit

i would like to get over the issue of clan cheating.

i want to start a clan that "always cheats". this way we do not have to discuss it anymore.

anyone for the "cheat clan" ?

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Nov 19

@mister-moggy said
i would like to get over the issue of clan cheating.

i want to start a clan that "always cheats". this way we do not have to discuss it anymore.

anyone for the "cheat clan" ?
There's already two of those. Lemondrop runs one and VESPIN runs the other. The Tadgers clan also borders that list as well.

Nothing original there my friend.

st johnstone

Moves
03 Nov 19

@radioactive69 said
There's already two of those. Lemondrop runs one and VESPIN runs the other. The Tadgers clan also borders that list as well.

You got your ticket yet?
Surely he must have raised the money by now..😁😁

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Nov 19

@radioactive69 said

I believe VESPIN has cleaned up his act in his own clan now....We all know the story on Lemondrop perhaps we will see a new Lemondrop next year?

-VR

Here

Moves
03 Nov 19

@radioactive69 said

I wondered when Roma's mummy would start up again
Nice to see you

Here

Moves
03 Nov 19

@roma45 said
You got your ticket yet?
Surely he must have raised the money by now..😁😁
ST JOHNSTONE
Ha! Ha! Ha!

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Nov 19

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
I believe VESPIN has cleaned up his act in his own clan now....We all know the story on Lemondrop perhaps we will see a new Lemondrop next year?

-VR
After years of cheating he needed to. I think he was on his last chance before being booted. Still, he is playing in Lemondrops clan with the Tadger so we all know what that means

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Nov 19

@padger said
I wondered when Roma's mummy would start up again
Nice to see you
Sorry little Tadger. I haven't had time to boot you around the clan forum lately. I've had a sore foot. Don't worry...........it's getting better. while I wait give me another one of your ideas for the clan points system. Haven't had a good laugh for a while (well except for that performance by England in the rugby world cup final).

st johnstone

Moves
03 Nov 19

@padger said
ST JOHNSTONE
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Er...check last 2 results dumbnuts...2 wins
Oh happy days.
England humped 32-12...refusing to wear runners up medals...crybaby losers..
Oh really happy days..
Cant you loan little v some money hes struggling..bit like you with golf, chess, basic facts.

st johnstone

Moves
03 Nov 19

The post that was quoted here has been removed
He could give tadge some chess lessons both are totally useless still figuring out what the horsey does..

Tadgers favourite time....11.28...or 32 to 12....how many actual english were in the England team? I assumed little v organised the team..good to see cheats lose again..

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
03 Nov 19

@roma45 said
He could give tadge some chess lessons both are totally useless still figuring out what the horsey does..

Tadgers favourite time....11.28...or 32 to 12....how many actual english were in the England team? I assumed little v organised the team..good to see cheats lose again..
England really suck at sport.

The football world cup is in France. The Ashes are in Australia. The Rugby world cup is in South Africa. The last Englishman to win a grand slam tennis title was back in 1937 and at the last Commonwealth games Australia totally annihilated England beating them by 35 gold medals.

Wait..........I stand corrected.......I've just been informed England hold the current tiddly winks world cup.

Congratulations gentlemen. Well done !!

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
03 Nov 19

@radioactive69 said

The football world cup is in France. The Ashes are in Australia. The Rugby world cup is in South Africa. The last Englishman to win a grand slam tennis title was back in 1937 and at the last Commonwealth games Australia totally annihilated England beating them by 35 gold medals.

Wait..........I stand corrected.......I've just been informed England hold the current tiddly winks world cup.

tiddly winks requires more athleticism than curling

st johnstone

Moves
03 Nov 19

@radioactive69 said

Also world champions at stupid clan points awarded system...easy win there no idea will ever be as stupid as that..

Here

Moves
03 Nov 19

@radioactive69 said
Sorry little Tadger. I haven't had time to boot you around the clan forum lately. I've had a sore foot. Don't worry...........it's getting better. while I wait give me another one of your ideas for the clan points system. Haven't had a good laugh for a while (well except for that performance by England in the rugby world cup final).
How did you get the sore foot
Wearing in your boys Doc Martins
How did Australia get on in the cup ?
Was it England 40 Australia 16 ?