Clan league?

Clan league?

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
09 Jan 20

@Russ

Thanks Russ, here's hoping it takes off again, certainly I'll have a couple teams at least.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
10 Jan 20
1 edit

@64squaresofpain

All previously entered teams have been removed, so we are ready to kick start a new season over all leagues. Clean leaders will be contacted directly shortly.

More details here : Thread 183676

Moves
10 Jan 20

@hope
I remember when the leagues were alive, they got suddenly doubled, leagues for 6 and 4. Went downhill quick then.
Like you idea of JUST ONE league. THE Clan League, instead of 8 or 10 of them.

BTW my former clan disappeared.
Am open for offers for League play, not challenges.

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
12 Jan 20

i've entered a team, i do think though that are too many leagues which did lead to the features demise

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jan 20

@wycombe-al said
i've entered a team, i do think though that are too many leagues which did lead to the features demise
You are absolutely correct about that! At least Russ is going to give everyone another chance at it. It always works out to what the majority want not the minority.

-VR

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
13 Jan 20

I've entered 3 teams in total, in the following leagues:
3:7 - 4-man
7:14 - 4-man
7:14 - 6-man

If the leagues are slow taking off, I'm wondering if it's because of
multiple new leaders who have never seen the feature work before??

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Jan 20

@64squaresofpain said
I've entered 3 teams in total, in the following leagues:
3:7 - 4-man
7:14 - 4-man
7:14 - 6-man

If the leagues are slow taking off, I'm wondering if it's because of
multiple new leaders who have never seen the feature work before??
As far as our Clan is concerned I don't believe we were ever involved in the Clan Leagues!

-VR

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
13 Jan 20

On the subject of availability for the leagues, I remember having a discussion with Russ regarding players' vacation flag.
The ruling at the time was if a players flag was showing he was not eligible for selection.
I argued that a player being on vacation for a while did not stop him from playing in the team even while the flag was showing.
Furthermore, I said that without the vacationing player I did not have enough players for the league team.
After all this my player on vacation was allowed to enter.
I thought Russ was going to change this rule but according to my leader the ineligibility warning still comes up on his selection page.
Please clarify Russ.