Clan Tournements

Clan Tournements

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White Hats Rule!

over here!

Moves
03 May 17

It would be cool if the clan leaders could press a button, tweak some settings and have some internal clan tournaments. One active at any one time, be a good way to have clans play among themselves a bit more and have some fun.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
03 May 17

Originally posted by jcandance
It would be cool if the clan leaders could press a button, tweak some settings and have some internal clan tournaments. One active at any one time, be a good way to have clans play among themselves a bit more and have some fun.
Your wish can be achieved thro' the clan forum with the matches set up by personal challenges once the match ups have been agreed.
Obviously someone has to keep the score.
Another way would be to start a club, ask interested clan members to join and then set up the challenges with whatever parameters you wish as club leader.

Senecio Jacobaea

Yorkshire

Moves
03 May 17

Originally posted by jcandance
I think if your clan has six members or more you can:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/tournament/createprivate.php

White Hats Rule!

over here!

Moves
04 May 17

looks like you need eight. This is cool, I'll use it, but it'd still be cool if it was an official clan button or something 🙂