Compulsive

Compulsive

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Nov 19

@wolfe63 said
Proving that you've become a very competent reader.
You should try writing as Paul has.
He's hooked by Paul every time like a plump halibut.

😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Nov 19

@wolfe63 said
Proving that you've become a very competent reader.
You should try writing as Paul has.
I was thinking the same about you wolfy,

Only one issue you have this compulsion to reply to my every post that you see!! 😛 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Nov 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
He's hooked by Paul every time like a plump halibut.

😀
Paul says nothing, which is probably best, last time he said something and I replied, he quit a club we were both in. He is a big baby at the end of the day, can't take anything that is said to him without sulking!!!

You kind of like that too goad....Only you have the words, but don't say much, very repetitive about things though I must say!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Moves
18 Nov 19

@very-rusty said

Only one issue you have this compulsion to reply to my every post that you see!! 😛 😉

-VR
Thou doeth project too much!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Nov 19
3 edits

@wolfe63 said
Thou doeth project too much!
As I said your compulsion is to reply to my every post! 😛 😉

I think it might be catching you could have possibly caught it from goad! 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
Paul says nothing, which is probably best, last time he said something and I replied, he quit a club we were both in. He is a big baby at the end of the day, can't take anything that is said to him without sulking!!!

You kind of like that too goad....Only you have the words, but don't say much, very repetitive about things though I must say!!! 😛 😉

-VR
Paul is a splendidly likable fellow with admirable integrity.

You, on the other hand, are a toad.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Nov 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Paul is a splendidly likable fellow with admirable integrity.

You, on the other hand, are a toad.
LOL@ goad, he is also a team mate who you wouldn't want to get upset with you! 😛 😉

You really are a butt kisser....I may start calling you "king butt Kisser" that would be a compliment as we have many on here!!! 😛 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
LOL@ goad, he is also a team mate who you wouldn't want to get upset with you! 😛 😉

You really are a butt kisser....I may start calling you "king butt Kisser" that would be a compliment as we have many on here!!! 😛 😉

-VR
Sorry toad man, all I can hear is ribbit.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Nov 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Sorry toad man, all I can hear is ribbit.
Goad caught on pretty good didn't it! 😛 😉

Have your sight checked, ears probably work fine!!! 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 Nov 19

@very-rusty said

-VR
You keep repeating that nonsense, that people like Wolfe, Suzianne and myself respond to every one of your posts.

Currently, in this forum, you are the last poster in 18 of the last 30 threads and the other day in the GF you were the last poster in 24 of the last 30 threads. How would that ever be possible if we responded to all of your posts?

Think about it bozo. You wouldn't be the last poster in any threads if your posts were always replied to. - We have no option but to reply to threads you are posting in as you post in pretty much all of them.

Moves
19 Nov 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Goad caught on pretty good didn't it! 😛 😉

Have your sight checked, ears probably work fine!!! 😉

-VR
"GOAD" caught on so well that only Little Rusty still writes it. That little fella is real trend-setter.

Seriously though, by the time Little Rusty begins mimicking anything even remotely hip...it's already a year passed its shelf-life.

It must be a lot of work living with the urge to perpetually play "catch-up".

Poor Little Rusty

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Nov 19
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You keep repeating that nonsense, that people like Wolfe, Suzianne and myself respond to every one of your posts.

Currently, in this forum, you are the last poster in 18 of the last 30 threads and the other day in the GF you were the last poster in 24 of the last 30 threads. How would that ever be possible if we responded to all of your posts?

Think about it boz ...[text shortened]... We have no option but to reply to threads you are posting in as you post in pretty much all of them.
LOL....Thanks for proving my point that you are stalking my threads!!! 😛 😉

You aren't required to give an answer to all of them goad! 😛

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
LOL....Thanks for proving my point that you are stalking my threads!!! 😛 😉
Your threads?

I doubt you even own your own trousers.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
26 Nov 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Your threads?

I doubt you even own your own trousers.
Just goes to show how smart you actually are 'goad', what a "silly goad" comment.

All you do is throw insults....Then cry like a baby when you get them back and run to the moderators! Wussy that would be the perfect name for you! 😛

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Nov 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Just goes to show how smart you actually are 'goad', what a "silly goad" comment.

All you do is throw insults....Then cry like a baby when you get them back and run to the moderators! Wussy that would be the perfect name for you! 😛

-VR
Thread reminder. Only you have run to the mods, on more than one occasion. You have admitted as much.

Therefore, you are actually calling yourself a Wuss, and I fully concur.

(Talk about an own goal).