1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 09:37
    Originally posted by roma45
    your lack of knowledge is laughable
    the group stages ended two weeks ago
    inverness pure relegation scum beaten by a small village in alloa, they are out,

very quiet mctayto.. hahahahahahahahaha
    Alloa have been doing well lately 😉
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 09:47
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    Alloa have been doing well lately 😉
    hard to say how good Alloa are, playing relegation fodder in inverness is not much of a victory

karma biting mctayto.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 10:00
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,
    Wouldn't it be against your religion to kill? Or were JW'S around back then? 😛

Regards,
    -VR
    JW's weren't even around back then. It took another fifty years before God sent the light to one chap in a darkened room.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 10:07
    Originally posted by Startreader
    JW's weren't even around back then. It took another fifty years before God sent the light to one chap in a darkened room.
    its been established Robbie is not a JW
    hes a cheat a liar a bully, he has an alcohol problem
    hes ruining the clan system, and dropping his trousers telling admin to kiss his a$$, making a mockery of the whole site
    karma will get him. admin can;t be bothered it seems.

sad day for chess
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 10:58
    its been established Robbie is not a JW
    hes a cheat a liar a bully, he has an alcohol problem
    hes ruining the clan system, and dropping his trousers telling admin to kiss his a$$, making a mockery of the whole site
    karma will get him. admin can;t be bothered it seems.

sad day for chess
    and yet the leader of Clan Metallica whom you idolise as a super flunkie was caught in this very thread making vile and false accusations about the leader of the Easy Riders. Why do you make no mention of that?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 11:02
    hard to say how good Alloa are, playing relegation fodder in inverness is not much of a victory

karma biting mctayto.
    They have also knocked out Ross County in the cup...
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 11:04
    Clearly you don't know your history. Jehovahs Witnesses arose when a group of individuals met to examine the Bible. The name was not formerly adopted until the 1930's about twenty years after the death of Charles Russell. Prior to that they were known as the International Bible Students association.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 11:04
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    They have also knocked out Ross County in the cup...
    They also make excellent beer at Alloa!
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 12:335 edits
    Startreader:

Jehovah's Witnesses had its origins in the Bible Student movement, which developed in the United States in the 1870s among followers of Christian Restorationist minister Charles Taze Russell. Bible Student missionaries were sent to England in 1881 and the first overseas branch was opened in London in 1900. Therefore they were practicing their teaching as early as the 1870's in the United States! Still going from door to door today trying to sell their beliefs to people.

So, if my math is correct it would be closer to 36 years later in Europe, wasn't Scotland part of Europe at that time? 😉 robbie is more from that part of the world isn't he? Even earlier in the United States!

Regards,
    -VR
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 12:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    and yet the leader of Clan Metallica whom you idolise as a super flunkie was caught in this very thread making vile and false accusations about the leader of the Easy Riders. Why do you make no mention of that?
    More BS from the King Spewer of Sewer!!
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 12:51
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You see everyone is good at something! 😉

Regards,
    -VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 12:55
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    you were caught making up and promulgating lies about me Shortcircuit. I did not say what you alleged that I said and when they fact was brought to your attention you naturally served up the usual horse manure and deflection that is a trademark of Metalica but you could not escape for its there for all to see. Even now you are attempting to escape through vilification, but its not working.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 13:113 edits
    you were caught making up and promulgating lies about me Shortcircuit. I did not say what you alleged that I said and when they fact was brought to your attention you naturally served up the usual horse manure and deflection that is a trademark of Metalica but you could not escape for its there for all to see. Even now you are attempting to escape through vilification, but its not working.
    robbie,
    You NEVER answer any questions which are meaningful, you dodge around them. So why would you expect to get an answer from Shortcircuit, when you don't answer questions you are asked? This a Trademark of yours being "Easy Riders" who you are suppose to be the leader of. Some of us (me especially) wonder who actually controls the clan though! 😉 One would not have to tell lies about you with all the Collusion, stealing points, and cheating you do on this Site!!! We have shown the evidence over and over again!!!

Regards,
    -VR
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 21:05
    Clearly you don't know your history. Jehovahs Witnesses arose when a group of individuals met to examine the Bible. The name was not formerly adopted until the 1930's about twenty years after the death of Charles Russell. Prior to that they were known as the International Bible Students association.
    Did I say different? Bearing in mind that a rose by any other name...
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Aug '16 21:08
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Startreader:

Jehovah's Witnesses had its origins in the Bible Student movement, which developed in the United States in the 1870s among followers of Christian Restorationist minister Charles Taze Russell. Bible Student missionaries were sent to England in 1881 and the first overseas branch was opened in London in 1900. Therefore they were practicing th ...[text shortened]... s more from that part of the world isn't he? Even earlier in the United States!

Regards,
    -VR
    Yes. So, give or take a year or two, and who's quibbling...Robbie?...puts me pretty well on the ball!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree