1. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    17 Mar '24 15:48
    @Very-Rusty
    A thumb for that Bill, Michael kicked me as we know. What Am I to do? Like footballers on a market, on offer, V.V. picked me up so yeah I'll show what B.B. have lost out on.

Best, Chris
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Mar '24 18:081 edit
    @chris-guffogg said
    @Very-Rusty
    A thumb for that Bill, Michael kicked me as we know. What Am I to do? Like footballers on a market, on offer, V.V. picked me up so yeah I'll show what B.B. have lost out on.

Best, Chris
    Chris,
    If you don't mind playing in Clan that is getting points handed to them on a silver platter as you can see the majority of challenges are lopsided right from the get go, not hard to see. I know YOU are certainly smart enough to see that, even if the Clan Leader of another Clan is not. I thought you had more integrity to be quite frank and honest with you. It will be a very Lame win indeed Chris, and we all know it including you.

I would have rather seen you go with Metallica providing of course their Clan Leader wanted you. They need a player of your ability, notice I didn't say rating as we know you are rated higher than you show, and of course you are not alone there.

-VR
  3. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 11:03
    @Very-Rusty
    Bill,

Just read this, disappointed you feel that way but take it on board. I do hope your not insinuating this year's Championship is being 'Rigged'.

The match up's are down to the Captain, if the milk turns out to be sour I an't the kind of pussy to drink it...

C
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Mar '24 12:452 edits
    @chris-guffogg said
    @Very-Rusty
    Bill,

Just read this, disappointed you feel that way but take it on board. I do hope your not insinuating this year's Championship is being 'Rigged'.

The match up's are down to the Captain, if the milk turns out to be sour I an't the kind of pussy to drink it...

C
    All you have to do Chris is look at the lopsided Challenges your Clan Leader is getting and you answer the question for yourself.

You are the one said it was rigged, I said that Clan Leaders were giving lopsided challenges, who knows, perhaps they even somehow in their naïve way thought they might win....You and I know different now don't we?

Sorry, for your disappointment, but I've always spoken my mind and what I am saying many would agree with. Perhaps you are one of the players I was talking about that just play their games and don't look at the Challenges set. You may want to start doing that, just a suggestion of course.

-VR
  5. Victor, New York
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:28
    @very-rusty said
    Chris,
    If you don't mind playing in Clan that is getting points handed to them on a silver platter as you can see the majority of challenges are lopsided right from the get go, not hard to see. I know YOU are certainly smart enough to see that, even if the Clan Leader of another Clan is not. I thought you had more integrity to be quite frank and honest with you. I ...[text shortened]... rating as we know you are rated higher than you show, and of course you are not alone there.

-VR
    Translated: if you agree with what I say, then you must be one of the good guys. If not, then you are confused.

Translated from DJT.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:40
    @lstcyr said
    Translated: if you agree with what I say, then you must be one of the good guys. If not, then you are confused.

Translated from DJT.
    Larry,
    Chris is far more knowledgeable about the game and Clan Challenges than you are and your a Clan Leader! 🙂... That got to hurt a little!!!

-VR
  7. Victor, New York
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:43
    @very-rusty said
    Larry,
    Chris is far more knowledgeable about the game and Clan Challenges than you are and your a Clan Leader! 🙂... That got to hurt a little!!!

-VR
    Just saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. Show us examples and why you THINK they’re unfair.

Didn’t think so.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:51
    @lstcyr said
    Just saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. Show us examples and why you THINK they’re unfair.

Didn’t think so.
    Your copy and paste did not apply to what I said to you in this post, you're losing it Larry.

-VR
  9. Victor, New York
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:52
    @very-rusty said
    Your copy and paste did not apply to what I said to you in this post, you're losing it Larry.

-VR

Didn’t think so.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:53
    @lstcyr said

Didn’t think so.
    Get back to me when you have something different to post than the copy and paste to everything said. That is a very childish thing for you to do for a Clan Leader.

-VR
  11. Victor, New York
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:57
    @very-rusty said
    Get back to me when you have something different to post than the copy and paste to everything said. That is a very childish thing for you to do for a Clan Leader.

-VR
    I will try to make it simple for you. You say the challenges are lopsided. I don’t believe they are. Just show us examples and your reasoning. Telling me and others to go look does nothing as I know, at least from my clan, that I think they are fair.

Show us why you think the matches are unfair.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 14:03
    @lstcyr said
    I will try to make it simple for you. You say the challenges are lopsided. I don’t believe they are. Just show us examples and your reasoning. Telling me and others to go look does nothing as I know, at least from my clan, that I think they are fair.

You are teaming up with Alex, Larry! (FACT)

I am not the only one who has seen it, just the only one to say anything about it so far.

I don't think you know a fair challenge or you wouldn't call many of IVV's Challenges (FAIR)!!!

-VR
  13. Victor, New York
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 16:50
    @very-rusty said
    You are teaming up with Alex, Larry! (FACT)

I am not the only one who has seen it, just the only one to say anything about it so far.

I don't think you know a fair challenge or you wouldn't call many of IVV's Challenges (FAIR)!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree