InVinoVeritas Recruiting

InVinoVeritas Recruiting

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
16 Feb 21

@mghrn55 said
I have more yearly titles in my short tenure than you have ever had.
You're still stuck at ZERO, aren't you ?

But not to worry.
You have a solid lead over me in the whining, belly-aching and caught cheating departments !!
And in the latter, I was more than happy to help you with that. 😛
With apologies to Maxtheminnow.
It's your thread....

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 Feb 21

@mghrn55 said
I have more yearly titles in my short tenure than you have ever had.
You're still stuck at ZERO, aren't you ?

But not to worry.
You have a solid lead over me in the whining, belly-aching and caught cheating departments !!
And in the latter, I was more than happy to help you with that. 😛
the whiners were the accusers for years
led by you and your clan
of that there is no doubt
Max's recruiting thread is getting a lot of play
no need to apologize

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Feb 21

@lemondrop

I know it is difficult for you lemon but try to be nice.

mghrn55 was not in this thread when the OP said it helped keep it on top and now he only needs one more person, you should apply it would give you the only chance you may ever have for winning a Clan Championship that you can brag about forever!

-VR

Gone Fishing

England

Moves
16 Feb 21

Its ok .. I have a cunning plan 😉

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
16 Feb 21

@maxtheminnow said
a Baldrick style one.......

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 Feb 21

@maxtheminnow said
don't tell Al
his clan may be the one to beat

Gone Fishing

England

Moves
16 Feb 21

@wycombe-al said
a Baldrick style one.......
yeah ... its called an 'outflanking manoeuvre' .....

Gone Fishing

England

Moves
16 Feb 21

@lemondrop said
don't tell Al
his clan may be the one to beat
Al's too busy worrying about how the Wanderers are going to find another 8 wins this season to stay in the Championship ...

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
16 Feb 21

@maxtheminnow said
Al's too busy worrying about how the Wanderers are going to find another 8 wins this season to stay in the Championship ...
he's sneaky
before you know it he will pass you on the ladder
inch by inch

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
16 Feb 21

@lemondrop said
he's sneaky
before you know it he will pass you on the ladder
inch by inch
like a slippery snake up and down

Gone Fishing

England

Moves
17 Feb 21
3 edits

I'm sure Al won't need to sneak past us ..... while its nice being top the reality is we have a stack of defeats coming up from challenges started last year and this will drop us down the table soon enough 🙁

There's no way you can go from a page 6 clan to a top clan in a year lol .... the teams at the top have all been there and done that consistently for years now!

Still, already this year we have 276 more net points and 70 more gross points than we had for the whole of 2020 so we are moving in the right direction if anyone wants to join us 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Feb 21
2 edits

@maxtheminnow said
I'm sure Al won't need to sneak past us ..... while its nice being top the reality is we have a stack of defeats coming up from challenges started last year and this will drop us down the table soon enough 🙁

There's no way you can go from a page 6 clan to a top clan in a year lol .... the teams at the top have all been there and done that consistently for years now! ...[text shortened]... n we had for the whole of 2020 so we are moving in the right direction if anyone wants to join us 🙂
I told lemon he should hop on board if you want him as it might be the last he gets to win a Clan Championship. I think you will be in the running right down to the end. I believe this is the furthest down the list we have been in many years. Loving the competition nice to see so many teams up there and ahead of us to at the moment. 😉 It is a long year and much can happen as you are aware. I sincerely think Lemon's best chance would be to join your Clan! Not to mention the fact many Clans would love to see us not finish first. 😉

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
17 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
I told lemon he should hop on board if you want him as it might be the last he gets to win a Clan Championship. I think you will be in the running right down to the end. I believe this is the furthest down the list we have been in many years. Loving the competition nice to see so many teams up there and ahead of us to at the moment. 😉 It is a long year and much can happ ...[text shortened]... join your Clan! Not to mention the fact many Clans would love to see us not finish first. 😉

-VR
I would never join a clan that would have me as a member

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Feb 21

@lemondrop said
I would never join a clan that would have me as a member
Do you think that little of yourself, low self esteem issues?

-VR

Gone Fishing

England

Moves
06 Mar 21

We still have one place available ... there must be someone out there that wants to join us 😢

You could make all the difference 🙂