InVinoVeritas Recruiting

InVinoVeritas Recruiting

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
11 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
You see in goad's case that each player should win 50% of games doesn't apply! 😉

He just preaches that stuff some buy it!!!! LOL.....Nice Catch Dive!

-VR
the ghost is a little unbalanced at times
it's not easy being a ghost
windy days, etc.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
No I can't talk to him while on ignore, I am going to assume I'll be playing him and not you! 😉

Oh yes tell him those 3 opening moves are it for me for tonight so he has lots of time to think about what he going to do next, stay in the opening or go out of it. 😉

-VR
Bump just in case you missed it lemon! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Nov 20
1 edit

@lemon.... You told me you weren't trying to join the Misfits and you were loyal to one clan, Is that true?

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
@lemon.... You told me you weren't trying to join the Misfits are you were loyal to one clan, Is that true?

-VR
I never tried to join the Misfits
Suzi and I are not friends
I don't measure up to her standards

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Nov 20

the only other clan that I joined before starting my own was the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
I may have destroyed that clan

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Nov 20
1 edit

@lemondrop said
I never tried to join the Misfits
Suzi and I are not friends
I don't measure up to her standards
Ok, I find that very interesting as you always seem to be defending members in her clan, even though they don't need you defending them. You have rookie54 in your clan, would that mean he wasn't loyal to the Misfits, or does this work differently for him than you?

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
Ok, I find that very interesting as you always seem to be defending members in her clan, even though they don't need you defending them. You have rookie54 in your clan, would that mean he wasn't loyal to the Misfits, or does this work differently for him than you?

-VR
you're not required to be loyal to one clan only
if I wasn't a clan leader and wanted more games I would join more than one clan
these players you say I'm defending are players I like

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Nov 20

@lemondrop said
you're not required to be loyal to one clan only
if I wasn't a clan leader and wanted more games I would join more than one clan
these players you say I'm defending are players I like
I see, but you don't like Suzie Q, you just defend people who you think will be to your advantage. You sound a little Trump like to me who will not concede the election he has lost and transfer power. You seem to want to be liked like Trump. You two sound a lot alike to me. 😉

So you don't think rookie54 is being disloyal to the Misfits playing for you, really?

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
I see, but you don't like Suzie Q, you just defend people who you think will be to your advantage. You sound a little Trump like to me who will not concede the election he has lost and transfer power. You seem to want to be liked like Trump. You two sound a lot alike to me. 😉

So you don't think rookie54 is being disloyal to the Misfits playing for you, really?

-VR
what advantage would they provide to me?
your head is friggin screwed on wrong
is there a lot of lead in your tap water?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Nov 20

@lemondrop said
what advantage would they provide to me?
your head is friggin screwed on wrong
is there a lot of lead in your tap water?
Gets you in with the little crowd, at least you're trying really hard.

Never mind trying to change the subject lemon.

I believe we both know what you're up to.

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Nov 20

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Nov 20

I'm done on this thread
pounded you enough

Moves
12 Nov 20

@very-rusty said

-VR
Rookie is a splendid fellow. If he wants to join a second clan, I wish him well.

Some of us can multi-task.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Nov 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Rookie is a splendid fellow. If he wants to join a second clan, I wish him well.

Some of us can multi-task.
I am sure he is a wonderful fellow, and I guess perhaps he isn't getting enough games with the Misfits so can't really blame him for joining up with another clan! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Nov 20

@lemondrop

Your name calling becomes rather boring and is against the TOS. Why not be more like goad watch him, he can put up an argument without name calling.

-VR