1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 May '17 18:16
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    I'm amazed the law hasn't caught up to you yet girlyboy.

I still haven't stopped laughing at McGayo and carrobie getting what we all knew was coming to them plus being stripped of the title and their nemesis Metallica being crowned again.

Old Rusty warned again and again that karma would catch up with them. It did in a big way.

It seems that a ...[text shortened]... r old times sake.

Total riot. Best show in town.Have you started packing your bags yet Lemon?
    There is one thing that McTayto and Robbie have that you and the others do not have. A life, a beautiful family, children who are successful, a lucrative career, beautiful vacations, and they have worked hard and never have to worry about when their next paycheck is coming.

They actually have a life outside of this chess forum. I know it is really difficult for you to believe. No seriously!! If you walk up stairs from your moms basement, take off the ballet outfit, and put normal clothes on, go outside, you will see normal people and they will be doing something you might not have ever seen before.

Like living a normal life 🙂 Do you really honestly think these guys care who wins or doesn't win? Seriously? They have good relationships with people who are not on a internet site, friends they socialize with, music, sports, culture, and careers.

And you are busy jumping up and down like a monkey as though you actually won something. LOL LOL LOL What did you or your other coward friends win? Let me guess....

Integrity? lol
    character? lol bigger joke
    Truth? lol even bigger joke

Here you are calling McTayto gay again, lemondrop a girlyboy, which again proves you are such a homophobic person and have not come out yourself. All you guys are the same.

Congratulations on winning a fake trophy, that nobody will ever see, that does not exist, no money to be had, no celebration, no gifts of any kind, not even a free membership for six months.

You guys crack me up. Hey congratulations to Metallica for winning at collusion without being caught, sandbagging which seems to be okay for them, and winning the 2016 clan championship which means about as much as you do in the real world. lol lol

Are you taking your ballet group out for dinner and celebrating in Shorty's honor?

Well enjoy jumping up and down like a fool, and you are lucky lemondrop is nowhere near you because he would kick your a$$ for calling him a girlyboy. But then again, you would run and hide like you did with me.

The guys have lives, and just because you have nothing but a basement, don't be a hater. Maybe you can get a life someday to and this way you wont be in here every day and night hoping someone will listen to you. And by the time your done reading this, I will have gone back to my life leaving your response unread. 🙂 and will not even have read your response.

fyi...Karma? Take a look at their lives and look at yours. Karma did well by both men. Your chess site? Or shorty's chess site? Means zero in life. Maybe you should start working on yours.

Have a nice day and weekend COWARD. 🙂
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 May '17 18:18
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    Mate, your the second biggest sandbagger this site has ever seen.

Now that the biggest sandbagger, your buddy McGayo, has been unceremoniously booted from the site, you now carry the mantle of the current biggest sandbagger on RHP.

Finally you are no. 1 in something !!!
    Hey moron! He was not booted from the site. Where are you getting your information. Get your facts straight dopey.
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    11 May '17 18:25
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    If he does come back, maybe he can correct the slogan under his clan name.

Needs fixin' !! 😀
    I see everyone has no life in here. I come in about once a month, once every other month at most? It's amazing between the crying, and complaining, you all got what you wanted. Well done by the way.

So you guys got a fake title now. Just as you accused Robbie.

But I see even with them not posting, none of you can stop talking about them.

If anything needs fixin'?? It's your lives.
    I suggest you all get one before it's to late.

My lord you guys must be so boring in your real lives with nobody to talk to except words on a screen and a keyboard.

Well enjoy.
    Keep on talking about them while they enjoy their lives, and you guys, well, enjoy talking in a chess forum for the rest of your days. LOL LOL
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 May '17 18:59
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    I see everyone has no life in here. I come in about once a month, once every other month at most? It's amazing between the crying, and complaining, you all got what you wanted. Well done by the way.

If anyth ...[text shortened]... eir lives, and you guys, well, enjoy talking in a chess forum for the rest of your days. LOL LOL
    You have lost all sense of time. If you are here once a month, who is posting for you weekly?

As far as a life goes, it you that needs one.

As far as the title goes, we ACTUALLY won it....robbie cheated to try and steal it.
    Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it!!
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 May '17 19:26
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You have lost all sense of time. If you are here once a month, who is posting for you weekly?

As far as a life goes, it you that needs one.

As far as the title goes, we ACTUALLY won it....robbie cheated to try and steal it.
    Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it!!
    has VESPIN congratulated metallica yet?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 May '17 19:472 edits

If anyth ...[text shortened]... eir lives, and you guys, well, enjoy talking in a chess forum for the rest of your days. LOL LOL
    little v.

Thanks for the laughs. IF mctayto and robbie have such great lives as you say, why were they in here pretty much around the clock? What a cock and bull story you expect us to believe.

I was about to ask you if you only come one here once a month who was doing the weekly postings for you but shortcircuit beat me to it....What a joke you are. Think before you talk sir. Do your best not to make your self look more foolish than you already are! Just a little friendly advice! 😉

-VR
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 May '17 20:10
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    little v.

Thanks for the laughs. IF mctayto and robbie have such great lives as you say, why were they in here pretty much around the clock? What a cock and bull story you expect us to believe.

I was about to ask you if you only come one here once a month who was doing the weekly postings for you but shortcircuit beat me to it....What a joke you are ...[text shortened]... ake your self look more foolish than you already are! Just a little friendly advice! 😉

-VR
    i am surprised big mouth robbie left in a whimper, i know mctayto would total little coward i just hope he does not take his anger out on the sheep
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 May '17 20:29

You're upset about something, aren't you ?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 May '17 21:01
    You're upset about something, aren't you ?
    Sounded more like a rant to me, kind of like a child that has a tantrum.

-VR
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    12 May '17 03:51
    There is one thing that McTayto and Robbie have that you and the others do not have. A life, a beautiful family, children who are successful, a lucrative career, beautiful vacations, and they have worked hard and never have to worry about when their next paycheck is coming.

They actually have a life outside of this chess forum. I know it is really difficu ...[text shortened]... ro in life. Maybe you should start working on yours.

Have a nice day and weekend COWARD. 🙂
    Hey COWARD,

Just remember, I was there, you were too frightened to turn up. Still laughing at your cowardice.

Tell me......Have you congratulated Metallica on their hard fought win last year to once again be crowned champions of RHP. A quick congratulations to Shorty as the leader of the clan would be enough for now.

Yes.......McGayo and carrobie. Booted to the kerb in total shame.Karma caught up with the cheats as Rusty predicted. I'm glad to say they got exactly what they deserved. Not only that but they will be eternally remembered on this site as cheats, malcontents, and COWARDS. Hey..........just like you.

One good thing old son. Now that you don't have to continuously throw games to your ex master carrobie your rating will improve drastically.No more bending over and copping it like last year.

Now.....back to the chicken coup with you super chicken. Keep practising and maybe one day you'll get the courage to face me not hide under the bed like last time.

Have a nice day !!!!
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 May '17 15:001 edit
    If he does come back, maybe he can correct the slogan under his clan name.

Needs fixin' !! 😀
    Seriously, do you really think he left? I believe both he and mctayto are both still here reading everything being said. Must be hard for them not to say something as that would give away their alias names.

Of course I have no proof of this but have known Robbie a very long time!

-VR
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 May '17 15:18
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Seriously, do you really think he left? I believe both he and mctayto are both still here reading everything being said. Must be hard for them not to say something as that would give away their alias names.

Of course I have no proof of this but have known Robbie a very long time!

-VR
    still reading obviously, well they read pms but dont answer hahahahahahahaha

i don't think Robbie will return under a new name, his ego would not allow it, he spent years earning a reputation as a cheating lying tosser, why would he throw all the hard work away?

only mctayto punished, well so far, more scum need booted.
  13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 May '17 16:06
    Originally posted by roma45

i don't think Robbie will return under a new name, his ego would not allow it, he spent years earning a reputation as a cheating lying tosser, why would he throw all the hard work away?

look, you guys won
    show a little class
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 May '17 16:10
    Originally posted by roma45

Robbie,left before he got the boot. I think he saw it would only be a matter of time. I don't know for sure he has an other alias, but I think it is a strong possibility that both he and mctayto have an alias. Hell look at the time they spent on here, I can't see either one of them leaving the site. We or administration have no idea for sure that both are off of the site, in my humble opinion.

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 May '17 16:11
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    look, you guys won
    show a little class
    Maiden Gertrude,

You would have to know what class was first to know if it was being shown!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree