Manassa Maulers

Manassa Maulers

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
12 May 21

i've missed something here over the years, i don't understand this thread, what was the issue?

Senecio Jacobaea

Yorkshire

Moves
13 May 21

@Wycombe-Al

Look carefully at the avatar and you may detect @utherpendragon 's fading bootprint. A leader who pruned the dead wood, building the clan according to his vision. A leader who led rather than served.

Hard Spanker

Verona, Italy

Moves
13 May 21

@ponderable said
Actually revenge is something that will affect you negatively. Normally it is overcompensation of your feeling of inferiority...
Maybe, but not in this case.
Ciao.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 21

@ragwort said
@Wycombe-Al

A leader who led rather than served.
Doesn't a Clan Leader do both lead and serve? Of course you would have to have members in your Clan to answer that question. You are serving by making the Challenges for others which is the point I am making here.

-VR

Senecio Jacobaea

Yorkshire

Moves
20 May 21

@Very-Rusty

There's a symbiosis for sure, but ultimately the only sanction a clan leader has against a a rogue clan member is the boot. I don't need other members in my clan to make comment. To have done so in the past as well as being a former member of the clan cited in the OP gives me more than sufficient relevant experience.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 May 21
1 edit

@ragwort said
@Very-Rusty

There's a symbiosis for sure, but ultimately the only sanction a clan leader has against a a rogue clan member is the boot. I don't need other members in my clan to make comment. To have done so in the past as well as being a former member of the clan cited in the OP gives me more than sufficient relevant experience.
So what you're trying to say is you don't play well with others, so find yourself alone in a clan. Kind of like lemondrop? 😉 A clan leader does lead but also serves by getting challenges for his players which you may need more practice at?

-VR

Senecio Jacobaea

Yorkshire

Moves
20 May 21

@Very-Rusty

I appreciate you are stirring on behalf of one of your current clanmates but have perhaps forgotten that the leader who booted him was also once a metallica man. The rest of your supposition and innuendo is unworthy of response.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 May 21

@ragwort said
@Very-Rusty

I appreciate you are stirring on behalf of one of your current clanmates but have perhaps forgotten that the leader who booted him was also once a metallica man. .
What difference does it make? In what way does it concern you? Metallica is spelled with a Capital 'M'!

-VR

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
22 May 21

i'm still no clearer on what this thread is about and what the issue was

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 May 21
1 edit

@wycombe-al said
i'm still no clearer on what this thread is about and what the issue was
Just something from the past Al.

-VR

Hard Spanker

Verona, Italy

Moves
27 May 21

@Wycombe-Al
Do you REALLY want to hear the story? Guts needed.

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
30 May 21

@d4v said
@Wycombe-Al
Do you REALLY want to hear the story? Guts needed.
i've lost interest now, i don't like complicated stories

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jun 21

@wycombe-al said
i've lost interest now, i don't like complicated stories
You shouldn't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer!

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
03 Jun 21

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
09 Jun 21

lol