Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 May '17 23:131 edit
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    I don't want to argue with you anymore
    Maiden Gertrude,

I am not arguing, just stating a FACT!
    Don't say you were doing something you in fact were not doing.
    Extending me a hand or an olive branch as we call it, right!!!

As I said: Just 3 days ago you were calling me a drunk ass when you know I quit drinking back in 1992 March 22. If that is your idea of extending an open hand or olive branch, think again! I am very proud of my accomplishment, many do not get away from that addiction. I was able to do it!!!

-VR
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    16 May '17 23:22
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Maiden Gertrude,

I am not arguing, just stating a FACT!
    Don't say you were doing something you in fact were not doing.
    Extending me a hand or an olive branch as we call it, right!!!

As I said: Just 3 days ago you were calling me a drunk ass when you know I quit drinking back in 1992 March 22. If that is your idea of extending an open hand or olive ...[text shortened]... d of my accomplishment, many do not get away from that addiction. I was able to do it!!!

-VR
    ok
    I apologize for calling you a drunk ass
    you are just an ass
    farewell
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 May '17 23:50
    ok
    I apologize for calling you a drunk ass
    you are just an ass
    farewell
    Maiden Gertrude,

Is that your idea of another olive branch or extended hand?

-VR
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    17 May '17 00:03
    Maiden Gertrude,

Is that your idea of another olive branch or extended hand?

-VR
    I can't figure out where you are coming from or going
    I say again
    I offered
    you rejected
    it's done
    hopefully
    I never have to respond to you again
    weird
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '17 00:11
    I can't figure out where you are coming from or going
    I say again
    I offered
    you rejected
    it's done
    hopefully
    I never have to respond to you again
    weird
    Maiden Gertrude,

You called me a drunken ass that is not an offer that is an insult!

If NEVER heard from you again it would be too soon!!! 😛

-VR
  6. Subscribercarystover
    Play while you can!
    Moves
    17 May '17 00:48
    Maiden Gertrude,

You called me a drunken ass that is not an offer that is an insult!

If NEVER heard from you again it would be too soon!!! 😛

-VR
    VR

I agree with you. This insult is very hard to look passed. But he did offer an apology and doesn't want to continue with the arguing anymore and admitted that hurtful things have been said. That is a start. Admitting the wrongs is the first part. The second part is putting them aside and moving forward. VR I am with you as part of my clan. Nobody says any of us have to forgive or give benefit of a doubt but nothing improves until these things occur. That doesn't mean everyone has to be friends. For now. Let's play chess and

CS
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '17 02:053 edits
    Originally posted by carystover
    VR

I agree with you. This insult is very hard to look passed. But he did offer an apology and doesn't want to continue with the arguing anymore and admitted that hurtful things have been said. That is a start. Admitting the wrongs is the first part. The second part is putting them aside and moving forward. VR I am with you as part of my clan. Nobody sa ...[text shortened]... things occur. That doesn't mean everyone has to be friends. For now. Let's play chess and

CS
    CaryStover,

You've not been around for a lot of the things that have been said. HE DID NOT offer an apology, he called me a drunk ass just 3 days ago. Then says sorry for calling you a drunk ass you are just an ass. Do you call that apology? Well in my book it is not an apology at all.

He accuses me of being a drunkard when he knows very well I've not touched any alcohol since March 22, 1992. I will not soon forget his words, you be his buddy if you wish, that is entirely up to you. Don't ask me to do the same!

Even if you are a clan brother, you are certainly not going to tell me what I should do, or say. Our clan leader doesn't even try.

Enough said about that!!!

THE END!

-VR
  8. Subscribercarystover
    Play while you can!
    Moves
    17 May '17 02:56
    CaryStover,

You've not been around for a lot of the things that have been said. HE DID NOT offer an apology, he called me a drunk ass just 3 days ago. Then says sorry for calling you a drunk ass you are just an ass. Do you call that apology? Well in my book it is not an apology at all.

He accuses me of being a drunkard when he knows very well I've ...[text shortened]... ld do, or say. Our clan leader doesn't even try.

THE END!

-VR
    VR

My apologies if it seemed like I was telling you what to do. I was simply suggesting that there may be a different path if we were to choose to take it. Yes you are right that a more full and sincere apology is needed concerning the comments by Lemondrop. I'm not sure if that is in the cards right now but time and actions will speak volumes going forward. Maybe a personal conversation would be more appropriate between you guys. I for one will have your back no matter what.

Ps... we all have our addictions that we try to control everyday. Congratulations on getting so far with yours. Keep it going.

CS
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '17 12:003 edits
    Originally posted by carystover
    VR

My apologies if it seemed like I was telling you what to do. I was simply suggesting that there may be a different path if we were to choose to take it. Yes you are right that a more full and sincere apology is needed concerning the comments by Lemondrop. I'm not sure if that is in the cards right now but time and actions will speak volumes going fo ...[text shortened]... t we try to control everyday. Congratulations on getting so far with yours. Keep it going.

CS
    Carystover,

I appreciate the apology, which was more sincere than Maiden Gertrude's.

Your suggestion of a personal conversation between Maiden Gertrude and myself will probably not happen in the near future.

It was 25 years as of March 22nd gone by, so I do believe I have my addiction beat.

Thanks for having my back.

-VR
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    17 May '17 15:16
    Carystover,

I appreciate the apology, which was more sincere than Maiden Gertrude's.

Your suggestion of a personal conversation between Maiden Gertrude and myself will probably not happen in the near future.

It was 25 years as of March 22nd gone by, so I do believe I have my addiction beat.

Thanks for having my back.

-VR
    And Lemondrops got your back.............side 😀
  11. Subscriberroma45online
    st johnstone
    Moves
    17 May '17 16:20
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    How many times has lemon threatened to leave now?

So we know Robbies new I'd
    Should be easy to find the sheep lover
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '17 17:53
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    LOL...Yes, it has been that way for years!

-VR
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 May '17 21:57
    CaryStover,

He accuses me of being a drunkard when he knows very well I've ...[text shortened]... ld do, or say. Our clan leader doesn't even try.

THE END!

-VR
    Lemondrop did apologise in a kind of a way, Very Rusty.

It's a long time since you managed to conquer your problem and hats off to you for doing so. That's a considerable achievement!

Reading through it all from the outside, it would seem best just to accept the apology (even though you think it's inadequate) and then just move on. No sense in flogging a dead horse.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '17 22:132 edits
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Lemondrop did apologise in a kind of a way, Very Rusty.

It's a long time since you managed to conquer your problem and hats off to you for doing so. That's a considerable achievement!

Reading through it all from the outside, it would seem best just to accept the apology (even though you think it's inadequate) and then just move on. No sense in flogging a dead horse.
    Startreader,

Lets put my shoes on you. You are a drunk ass...OH my apology you are just an ass!

Would you accept that as an apology? Keep in mind you have no drinking issues, I did at one time. It seems like a life time ago, but it was a major problem a little over 25 years ago.

Thank you for your acknowledgement of my accomplishment.

-VR
  15. Subscribercarystover
    Play while you can!
    Moves
    17 May '17 23:38
    We shall see what the future brings all of us. Choose wisely your path my friends.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree