I'd hang onto it, Start Reader.

You obviously don't have the intelligence to give it away ad hoc
    Keep telling yourself. 😀
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '17 10:03
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Radio only gets away with it because he knows he is safe from where he sits. I had already proved when he said he contacted me, and I had not contacted him, I copied and pasted how he had me blocked. And a ton of other things. He use to follow me into the sports forum until he was warned.

None of these people would accept friendship, nor would they ever m ...[text shortened]... 't care about a chess site, or a forum. lol These guys really have a lot of time on their hands.
    Ask Lemon!

He'll tell you we're good friends. Some may have their own issues with him but I speak as I find. Lemon has never ever behaved as you and McTayto have.

Robbie is a very able man who made a huge mistake in allying himself with you and McTayto. I'm well aware that he knows it. I suspect that he's now keeping clear of it all for very good reasons.

Your nonsense about Radio is exactly that. Sheer nonsense. I doubt if there's a single person here who believes anything you say.

You wriggle and slip and slide but nobody has forgotten your huge achievement in not only having a clan suspended by Russ but placing your teenage daughter at the helm of another totally dysfunctional clan that Russ had to close down.

The saddest thing about your four pathetic posts above is that you think you know anything at all about the lives of the people you attack and that you mock others for being on the very chess forum from which you were banned and into which you so eagerly rushed back after your ban was lifted.

What a pathetic little person.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 May '17 17:20
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Ask Lemon!

He'll tell you we're good friends. Some may have their own issues with him but I speak as I find. Lemon has never ever behaved as you and McTayto have.

Robbie is a very able man who made a huge mistake in allying himself with you and McTayto. I'm well aware that he knows it. I suspect that he's now keeping clear of it all for very good ...[text shortened]... o which you so eagerly rushed back after your ban was lifted.

What a pathetic little person.
    In my opinion, Robbie was the smartest of the 3.
    Unfortunately he is afflicted with a chronic envy of success.
    Which goes hand in hand with his personal ideology.

Vespin and McTayto ?
    Contrary to some calling them masterminds, I find that label laughable.
    These 2 clowns are dimwits.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 May '17 19:48
    Originally posted by mghrn55

Vespin and McTayto ?
    As far as that goes, All 3 were stupid to think they could get away with the fiasco that went on. Robbie kept claiming little v was the mastermind, note he didn't get in any trouble, which is why I say little v. was the smartest of the 3.

-VR
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '17 20:27
    Originally posted by mghrn55

Vespin and McTayto ?
    Yes. Absolutely right in all respects, mghrn.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '17 20:36
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    As far as that goes, All 3 were stupid to think they could get away with the fiasco that went on. Robbie kept claiming little v was the mastermind, note he didn't get in any trouble, which is why I say little v. was the smartest of the 3.

-VR
    Did Robbie ever claim little v was the mastermind, Rusty? I never saw him do that. Are you sure he wasn't pulling your leg?

Robbie was by far the most intelligent, and although he made his mistakes and in respect of clan challenges and ratings his actions were very wrong, I for one never saw any sign of personal malice from him.

McTayto might not have been the brainiest of the three but he could run rings round v when it came to the grey matter.

Little v lacks capacity from both those angles, and to those deficiencies can be added the rank petulance that he exhibits so liberally here.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 May '17 20:461 edit
    Did Robbie ever claim little v was the mastermind, Rusty? I never saw him do that. Are you sure he wasn't pulling your leg?

Robbie was by far the most intelligent, and although he made his mistakes and in respect of clan challenges and ratings his actions were very wrong, I for one never saw any sign of personal malice from him.

McTayto might not ...[text shortened]... s, and to those deficiencies can be added the rank petulance that he exhibits so liberally here.
    Do you not remember Robbie singing the praises of the Great VESPIN!

You couldn't have been paying attention closely if you didn't see the personal malice Robbie showed many on this site.

little v. was the only one of the 3 who didn't get into any trouble, we all know he was involved without a question. He was indeed smart enough to keep himself out of trouble. Neither mctayto or robbie were able to do so. Little v. is still here spilling his vile!!!

-VR
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    24 May '17 21:08
    Keep telling yourself. 😀
    Ouch!!

Bitten by the lord of witty banter

Is that the best you got?
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '17 21:36
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    Ouch!!

Bitten by the lord of witty banter

Is that the best you got?
    😀 😀 😀
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    24 May '17 21:37
    😀 😀 😀
    Obviously it was
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '17 21:44
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Do you not remember Robbie singing the praises of the Great VESPIN!

You couldn't have been paying attention closely if you didn't see the personal malice Robbie showed many on this site.

little v. was the only one of the 3 who didn't get into any trouble, we all know he was involved without a question. He was indeed smart enough to keep himself out ...[text shortened]... either mctayto or robbie were able to do so. Little v. is still here spilling his vile!!!

-VR
    I take your point, Rusty, but I for one never thought Robbie was serious when he praised Vespin. His praises were always so exaggerated and over the top. Didn't think he meant any of us to take that seriously.

You might be right about personal malice he showed to others. I just didn't perceive it, myself.

For me, the fact that little v is still around and able to post in the forum, too, is one of life's mysteries. I don't see it as evidence of intelligence, though. Of some sort of low cunning, perhaps, or maybe there's something that we don't see.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    24 May '17 21:49
    Now, now children. Don't bicker amongst yourselves!
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '17 21:561 edit
    Now, now children. Don't bicker amongst yourselves!
    Your very ready to see discord or even sow it when there is none, BOT.

Not looking in a mirror, are you, by any chance? 😉
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    24 May '17 22:01
    Your very ready to see discord or even sow it when there is none, BOT.

Not looking in a mirror, are you, by any chance? 😉
    Tsk Start Reader

A miss use of 'your' and a missing 'T' in abbreviation of my name, all on line one.

You sure you can afford to give away a piece of your struggling mind?

Winky face
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '17 22:22
    Tsk Start Reader

A miss use of 'your' and a missing 'T' in abbreviation of my name, all on line one.

You sure you can afford to give away a piece of your struggling mind?

Winky face
    A "miss use"? An unmarried use?

Thank you very much indeed for that eloquent demonstration of the fact that none of us is perfect. 🙂

As for your abbreviated name: I thought "BOT" not inappropriate. That was deliberate, not a late evening slip! 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree