New clan in town

New clan in town

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jan 16

Have you ever felt like you were meant for greater things, but everywhere you look, people are mean and nasty, just using other people, stomping on others just to get ahead? Since when did words like honesty, fairness, or integrity mean so little? Tired of trying to keep up with the cheaters and the users? Want to help keep the meaning of fair play alive?

Come join the Misfits. A new clan dedicated to the ideals of honesty, fairness and integrity. Come back home to fair clan matches with an honest clan leader who understands the value of handling losses with honor so that we can learn the value of our wins.

The Misfits. We are proud not to "fit in" with the others.

And you know what that means.

The Misfits
Clan 25434

rc

Moves
30 Jan 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Have you ever felt like you were meant for greater things, but everywhere you look, people are mean and nasty, just using other people, stomping on others just to get ahead? Since when did words like honesty, fairness, or integrity mean so little? Tired of trying to keep up with the cheaters and the users? Want to help keep the meaning of fair play aliv ...[text shortened]... t to "fit in" with the others.

The Misfits
Clan 25434
Ok I've requested membership. It seems just like the kind of thing that would suit me. These are virtues that I live by.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jan 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Ok I've requested membership. It seems just like the kind of thing that would suit me. These are virtues that I live by.
You know, I'm glad you stopped by.

So I could tell you to your face to "hit the road, Jack."

You've made it crystal clear through the actions of your clan that you don't care about these core values of honesty, fairness or integrity.

integrity, noun, adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

You are the reason the Misfits was created, to push back against dishonesty and unfairness. To provide a home and a hope for those who are tired of people like you giving "lip service" to high ethical standards like integrity.

You don't live by my virtues, you piss on my virtues daily.

So stay the hell away from me, and stay the hell away from my clan.

And step aside, we're coming through.

m

Moves
30 Jan 16

You've made it crystal clear through the actions of your clan that you don't care about these core values of honesty, fairness or integrity.

[b]integrity, noun, adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

...[text shortened]... hell away from me, and stay the hell away from my clan.

And step aside, we're coming through.[/b]
Excellent response !!!!

rc

Moves
30 Jan 16

[b]integrity, noun, adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

...[text shortened]... hell away from me, and stay the hell away from my clan.

And step aside, we're coming through.[/b]
You are coming through? from where? fairyland? Whose idea was this clan, Mickey da mouse? carry on . . . . .

rc

Moves
30 Jan 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Excellent response !!!!
what a suck up man!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jan 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Excellent response !!!!
Tell your friends!!

😀

rc

Moves
30 Jan 16

Tell your friends!!

😀
you think he has more than one, thats optimistic. 😀

m

Moves
30 Jan 16

you think he has more than one, thats optimistic. 😀
Aptly spoken by the King of thumbs-down !!!

Play while you can!

Moves
30 Jan 16

It's a new day. People don't want to deal with your crap anymore. Sad for you man.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
30 Jan 16

Have you ever felt like you were meant for greater things, but everywhere you look, people are mean and nasty, just using other people, stomping on others just to get ahead? Since when did words like honesty, fairness, or integrity mean so little? Tired of trying to keep up with the cheaters and the users? Want to help keep the meaning of fair play aliv ...[text shortened]... t to "fit in" with the others.

The Misfits
Clan 25434
I hope you will be able to handle the mad rush to join your clan
you sound purer than ivory soap

rc

Moves
30 Jan 16

Originally posted by carystover
It's a new day. People don't want to deal with your crap anymore. Sad for you man.
Isn't Cary a chicks name?

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
30 Jan 16

Isn't Cary a chicks name?
....and robbie is a dick's name

m

Moves
30 Jan 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit