Serendipity

Serendipity

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Sep 16
1 edit

I see that delightful entertainment, not unrelated to clans, is now to be found in the Sports Forum. Complete with McTayo and his cage fighter friend. 😀

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
20 Sep 16

Originally posted by Startreader
I see that delightful entertainment, not unrelated to clans, is now to be found in the Sports Forum. Complete with McTayo and his cage fighter friend. 😀
Yeah it's a snoreathon alright in there.

Couple of tumbleweeds blowing around and few old skeletons laying about but that's about it.

Those two have completely killed it off.

Moves
20 Sep 16

Originally posted by radioactive69
Yeah it's a snoreathon alright in there.

Couple of tumbleweeds blowing around and few old skeletons laying about but that's about it.

Those two have completely killed it off.
They're bound to. Dead in the water when they walked through the door.

Look what they've done to the clan system!

rc

Moves
20 Sep 16

At least they are contributing to the sports forum which is more than can be said for you real Sheila's of RHP

st johnstone

Moves
20 Sep 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
At least they are contributing to the sports forum which is more than can be said for you real Sheila's of RHP
posing total lame bull is not much of a contribution but you are the expert in that.
you being a JW [cough cough] what's your views on cage fighting?

to me it's more fake than the WWE, at least the WWE is entertaining.

dull "actors" rolling about the floor wearing small shorts. must be popular with the under 12s and the sissy sisters

rc

Moves
20 Sep 16

Originally posted by roma45
posing total lame bull is not much of a contribution but you are the expert in that.
you being a JW [cough cough] what's your views on cage fighting?

to me it's more fake than the WWE, at least the WWE is entertaining.

dull "actors" rolling about the floor wearing small shorts. must be popular with the under 12s and the sissy sisters
I abhor all forms of violence but then again thats only my conscience and its broad enough to recognise that other people have a different perspective and unlike you I make no judgements.

st johnstone

Moves
20 Sep 16

I abhor all forms of violence but then again thats only my conscience and its broad enough to recognise that other people have a different perspective and unlike you I make no judgements.
all you do is pass judgement on others.
judge Robbie, lets cheats sandbaggers and colusion experts off free in his court, but condemns those who speak against them

Moves
20 Sep 16

Bit of blatant misogyny there, Robbie!

m

Moves
20 Sep 16

Turning a blind eye to McTayto and Vespin resigning games and handing your clan freebies falls into that category ? 😲

rc

Moves
20 Sep 16

Originally posted by Startreader
Bit of blatant misogyny there, Robbie!
misogyny??? how so starweasel??? can you run us through your thought process.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Turning a blind eye to McTayto and Vespin resigning games and handing your clan freebies falls into that category ? 😲
its not for me to judge i am just a human.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
21 Sep 16

its not for me to judge i am just a human.
Funny, you are judgmental about everyone else and you lack the morals of a human.

rc

Moves
21 Sep 16

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Funny, you are judgmental about everyone else and you lack the morals of a human.
evidence NIL!

st johnstone

Moves
21 Sep 16

evidence NIL!
evidence......every bigoted post you make

rc

Moves
21 Sep 16

Originally posted by roma45
evidence......every bigoted post you make