1. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '17 23:361 edit
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    We just need Vespin to step in with his 68 word vocabulary.

Then the 3 stooges will be complete !!
    Is this another attempt to deflect from the fact that you defend sandbagging at every turn?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jan '17 23:38
    Originally posted by roma45
    chased from the site ideas forum after getting a total booting

strategic ultimatum booted

university for chess for fun booted

the majority want the cheating scum easy riders booted and points removed

it must happen or RHP will be empty

proud of yourself?
    oh the pressure its too much, the witty repartee, its too much, you are just too awesome for me. Get a tin foil hat and join metallic you dweeb, best place for a lunatic like you.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Jan '17 23:531 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Is this another attempt to deflect from the fact that you defend sandbagging at every turn?
    I'm just calling you 3 a bunch of clowns.

Don't take it personally !! 😛
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Jan '17 23:57
    oh the pressure its too much, the witty repartee, its too much, you are just too awesome for me. Get a tin foil hat and join metallic you dweeb, best place for a lunatic like you.
    Why would he join Metallica ??
    You left Metallica in ruins !!
    You have been telling the world that.

Metallica is in ruins.
    If you don't believe me, check the standings !!

Now keep clucking !!
    Cluck cluck !! 😀
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 00:01
    I'm just calling you 3 a bunch of clowns.

Don't take it personally !! 😛
    Don't worry I disregard everything you say instantly.
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 09:05
    you seem rattled

both SU and UFCFF got suspended that is a fact
    majority of players have joined the sister clans another fact
    three clan handed the easy riders over 700 points by collusion another fact

flap away the facts are there for admin to see,

resorting to name calling you are a joke a spiteful little sad man.

you have been caught be man enough to take the deserved punishment
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 09:151 edit
    Originally posted by roma45
    you seem rattled

both SU and UFCFF got suspended that is a fact
    majority of players have joined the sister clans another fact
    three clan handed the easy riders over 700 points by collusion another fact

flap away the facts are there for admin to see,

resorting to name calling you are a joke a spiteful little sad man.

you have been caught be man enough to take the deserved punishment
    Personally I think Carrobie, McGayo and VESPIN deserve life bans.

However a 12 month ban from the site is the absolute minimum that will be expected from the subscribing members of this site with the exception of VESPIN. VESPIN has played this game twice now and he should be automatically banned for life.

If this bunch of malcontents are not properly punished then I too will be joining the long list of honest subscribers leaving the site. My subscription expires in February. Lets see if admin grow a pair between now and then and finally act as they should have 12 months ago.

Can someone also please tell me the process of unsubscribing. My subscription comes out of my account automatically. I'm sure there are many other unhappy subscribers who will benefit from this advise. Thanks in advance.
  8. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 09:25
    Originally posted by radioactive69

However a 12 month ban from the site is the absolute minimum that will be expected from the subscribing members of this site with the exception of VESPIN. VESPIN has played this game twice now and he should be automatically banned for life.

If this bunch of malcontents are not pro ...[text shortened]... e there are many other unhappy subscribers who will benefit from this advise. Thanks in advance.
    At the bottom of each page is a tab called my subscription.
    If you click this it will tell you that you need to send feedback to cancel it.
    You also have to include a short statement on the lines of "I agree that Australian sports persons are inferior in every way to the English and Australians know very little about real beer"
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 09:40
    Hey Robbie

┌ñ┐ (►_◄) ┌ñ┐

Get that up ya !!!
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 09:45
    Originally posted by venda
    At the bottom of each page is a tab called my subscription.
    If you click this it will tell you that you need to send feedback to cancel it.
    You also have to include a short statement on the lines of "I agree that Australian sports persons are inferior in every way to the English and Australians know very little about real beer"
    Thanks Venda, your honesty and integrity (on all things except sport and beer) will be sadly missed around here.

Please put your spare time into improving your very inferior knowledge of both Australian sports and our superior cold beer.

Take care and catch you round
  11. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 12:12
    this guy mghrn55 is a moron Robbie. Another keyboard warrior. I love these guys. All hiding in their moms basement. Enjoy your win. I pray they all leave. Then it will be people who are civil to each other. And The site can get some fresh talent and new people in here to replace the very "few" that promise to leave but don't.

Enjoy yourself, and the new year as the champs. You and your team deserve it. 🙂

I will say though it will or would be great to have a system where no One clan can win every year. Some of the site idea's seemed good.

For now, enjoy that brew you made and most of all, enjoy the win. Congratulations champ. 🙂
  12. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 12:19
    Ok then !!
    68 word vocabulary.
    You learned the word moron today !!

All these years looking in a mirror not knowing what you were !!

You took a big step today !! 😀😀
    wow. your so witty. keep stroking the keys in that basement of your moms house all tucked away and hidden.

It's amazing how many of you keyboard warrior cowards love me.

Now I must remind you to.
    Apologize to Robbie, his clan, congratulate him, and give him some good idea's for great victory songs.

Then go back to dressing up in your moms clothing and singing to yourself.

Have a great day you cry baby. Hey there are a few more words I think? Not bad!!
  13. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 12:231 edit
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    this guy mghrn55 is a moron Robbie. Another keyboard warrior. I love these guys. All hiding in their moms basement. Enjoy your win. I pray they all leave. Then it will be people who are civil to each other. And The site can get some fresh talent and new people in here to replace the very "few" that promise to leave but don't.

Enjoy yourself, and the new ...[text shortened]...

For now, enjoy that brew you made and most of all, enjoy the win. Congratulations champ. 🙂
    Can someone please come in and clean the lipstick off carrobies ass, McGayo may want to wade in and add his own.

I am going to have to refer to you as Peter Pan from now on VESPIN. The boy that never grew up. Hmmmm.......maybe Lenny from "Of Mice and Men" as well. Big.....dumb....and quite illiterate.

The only thing carrobie deserves is a good swift kick in the ass Mr Pan. I hope you don't get your fingers broken in the process.
  14. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 12:23
    Originally posted by radioactive69

If this bunch of malcontents are not pro ...[text shortened]... e there are many other unhappy subscribers who will benefit from this advise. Thanks in advance.
    Just contact feedback an tell them not to bill you. Problem solved. One down, just a few more to go, and the site will be better then ever.

Don't forget to congratulate Robbie before you leave.
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 12:27
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    wow. your so witty. keep stroking the keys in that basement of your moms house all tucked away and hidden.

It's amazing how many of you keyboard warrior cowards love me.

Now I must remind you to.
    Apologize to Robbie, his clan, congratulate him, and give him some good idea's for great victory songs.

Then go back to dressing up in your moms cloth ...[text shortened]... o yourself.

Have a great day you cry baby. Hey there are a few more words I think? Not bad!!
    "Tell em about the rabbits George"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree