the one stop never ending recruiting thread

the one stop never ending recruiting thread

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A
Shoshin

under a fig tree

Moves
12 Mar 21

@maxtheminnow said
@they

So that's why you left us 🤔😯🙂
exactly - addition by subtraction

Stepped away and IVV went straight to the top of the table. The future looks bright for the wine lovers. If you see this through I hope I still get my championship ring for the small part I played.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Mar 21

@they said

Stepped away and IVV went straight to the top of the table. The future looks bright for the wine lovers. If you see this through I hope I still get my championship ring for the small part I played.
LOL....What ring, you would be fortunate to get recognition! 🙂

-VR

m

Moves
12 Mar 21

@they said

Max may, at the end of the year, say they made it possible.
And he gets the best of both sides of the coin. 😆

Gone Fishing

England

Moves
12 Mar 21

@mghrn55

@mghrn55

indeed ... in fact @They has been leaving for months now so I can only conclude he is doing the honourable thing and seeing his most important matches through 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Mar 21
2 edits

@they said
sound advice from a sound mind
That is debatable about him (Lemon) having a sound mind.

I must agree though Al does have a good clan and has always had a lot of challenges on the go, been doing it for some years now.

I don't understand why you would be leaving a Clan on top right now of course you only have 3 games left and I don't know when you put in that you were leaving?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Mar 21
1 edit

@maxtheminnow said
@lemondrop

IVV still have a place available ..

We are a nice friendly clan ..

And you don't have to support the Wanderers 😉
I believe you would have to wait until they has left as he is the 20th player. At this time he still has 3 more games to play out.

I don't think you can carry 20 plus 1. 😉

-VR

Gone Fishing

England

Moves
12 Mar 21

@Very-Rusty

@They joined and helped me get the clan back on track, then he set up his own clan so couldn't really commit ...

Gone Fishing

England

Moves
12 Mar 21

@Very-Rusty

I'm not sure ... for example I think @Vespin had 20 players and 4 leaving recently but I'm sure this was a genuine 'churn' as those leaving only had a very small number of games remaining

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Mar 21

@maxtheminnow said
@Very-Rusty

I'm not sure ... for example I think @Vespin had 20 players and 4 leaving recently but I'm sure this was a genuine 'churn' as those leaving only had a very small number of games remaining
I am not certain on it either, I am sure more experienced Clan Leaders or ex Clan Leaders would know the answer to that for sure! @Vespin has been doing well for the past several years now. I don't know what the site rule is on that, and I probably should after being here for as long as I have been.

-VR

A
Shoshin

under a fig tree

Moves
13 Mar 21

@very-rusty said
I believe you would have to wait until they has left as he is the 20th player. At this time he still has 3 more games to play out.

I don't think you can carry 20 plus 1. 😉

-VR
none of this is true

A

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
13 Mar 21

@they said
none of this is true

A
To save time, you can copy and paste that in the majority of replies to Rusty.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
13 Mar 21

@very-rusty said
I am not certain on it either, I am sure more experienced Clan Leaders or ex Clan Leaders would know the answer to that for sure! @Vespin has been doing well for the past several years now. I don't know what the site rule is on that, and I probably should after being here for as long as I have been.

-VR
I can'r supply any specifics, but I'm almost sure the Laikers managed to have 21 players in the clan at one time.
Perhaps there was someone leaving and therefor weren't counted.
It was a long time ago

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Mar 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
To save time, you can copy and paste that in the majority of replies to Rusty.
Then you give is the correct answer smartass! 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 Mar 21
3 edits

@venda said
I can'r supply any specifics, but I'm almost sure the Laikers managed to have 21 players in the clan at one time.
Perhaps there was someone leaving and therefor weren't counted.
It was a long time ago
I am wondering about that as it would make a clan have more members than are permitted in it?

Is there anything in the TOS about amount of games in player leaving if so I certainly haven't seen it.

I know if that was pointed out there would have been a lot of banter about it in the Clan Forum and I don't recall any.

-VR

Gone Fishing

England

Moves
15 Mar 21
1 edit

@very-rusty said
I am wondering about that as it would make a clan have more members than are permitted in it?

Is there anything in the TOS about amount of games in player leaving if so I certainly haven't seen it.

I know if that was pointed out there would have been a lot of banter about it in the Clan Forum and I don't recall any.

-VR
I remember in the 'old days' some clans (don't remember who) always rotated 4 or 5 players in and out, effectively having a pool of 25 😯

I have seen absolutely no evidence of this nowadays .. it all feels a lot 'cleaner' and friendlier 🤝