the silence of the clans

the silence of the clans

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by lemondrop
ask Robbie
I don't know why he wanted you
Originally posted by lemondrop
the point I think I made was that your toilet clan is just that, dirty and stinky
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see, so there may be things that you and Robbie disagree on?
Thank you kindly for your well thought out answer to the question.
Kind Regards,
-VR

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
04 Mar 16

Easy Riders, Breaking Bad, Arrow, Anti Metallica, Strategic Ultimatium,University of Chess Fun (6 clans set up by 3 people...........)

m

Moves
04 Mar 16

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
Easy Riders, Breaking Bad, Arrow, Anti Metallica, Strategic Ultimatium,University of Chess Fun (6 clans set up by 3 people...........)
Suspend them all !!

Retired

Missouri

Moves
05 Mar 16

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
Easy Riders vs BB, Arrow, & Anti Metallica

15 Clan Matches, Result - 15 wins for Easy Riders earning 310 points.

Russ, it is time for action, or it's bye bye to the clan system and many subscribers as well🙁

m

Moves
05 Mar 16

Originally posted by my2sons

Russ, it is time for action, or it's bye bye to the clan system and many subscribers as well🙁
3/4 of their points so far this year !!

Where is site administration ??

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by my2sons

Russ!! ARE YOU READING THIS??

You're going to lose more than just these cheating clan leaders over this if you don't act!!

We're calling for the banning of these colluding clan leaders. You permanently banned a lot of people over engine use. This is far worse, affecting a LOT more people. Why are these cheating clan leaders somehow "untouchable"??

rc

Moves
05 Mar 16

Originally posted by mghrn55
Suspend them all !!
We dedicate this to the crumbling metallica citadel

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Mar 16

Robbie, you're pissing off a LOT of people, and this is going to turn around and bite you in the butt.

Call off your dogs right now, and you can still avoid this!

rc

Moves
05 Mar 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Robbie, you're pissing off a LOT of people, and this is going to turn around and bite you in the butt.

Call off your dogs right now, and you can still avoid this!
Don't look back in anger Suzzi Wah Wah😵

Moves
05 Mar 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Russ!! ARE YOU READING THIS??

You're going to lose more than just these cheating clan leaders over this if you don't act!!

We're calling for the banning of these colluding clan leaders. You permanently banned a lot of people over engine use. This is far worse, affecting a LOT more people. Why are these cheating clan leaders somehow "untouchable"??
The persons were not permanently banned; only the names. One at least is still active, and moving even up to today. I just checked.