Originally posted by @shortcircuit
    Please alert me if you EVER have an intelligent thought
    Highly unlikely.
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 11:532 edits
    Originally posted by @vespin
    All typing an not one original thought. Your a bad alcoholic with no life. A LIFE WHICH EXPLAINS YOUR Drinking and alcoholism.

Please get a life. Blood on The Tracks seems to kick all your A$$'s at every turn. You, mgdummy, start reader, Radio, Santa, Roma, all of you are now the real sisters and cowards.

Put the bottle away and tell all your siste ...[text shortened]... real world. Not one of you still has a life.

Forget what i said.

Go back to the bottle.
    Spoken like a true keyboard coward
    Why a cheating piece of dogs poo has not been banned is beyond belief
    Every one thinks you are a total idiot even those who used you like the village bike.maybe you liked the attention?
    The war is over
    The cheating scum lost. Sheep lovng mctayto and fake JW Robbie ran away like the true cowards we knew they always were.
    Leaving you all alone apart from your other accounts that is. poor little V playing with himself as usual
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 21:431 edit
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Spoken like a true keyboard coward
    Why a cheating piece of dogs poo has not been banned is beyond belief
    Every one thinks you are a total idiot even those who used you like the village bike.maybe you liked the attention?
    The war is over
    The cheating scum lost. Sheep lovng mctayto and fake JW Robbie ran away like the true cowards we knew they always wer ...[text shortened]... ou all alone apart from your other accounts that is. poor little V playing with himself as usual
    I have not run anywhere. I simply refuse to play chess on a site with a thoroughly corrupt administration who panders to the whims of incessant cry babies. I also refuse to waste my precious time remonstrating with forum dullards like you. You are quite frankly not worth it. As for V he is legend! you by comparison are a bum pimple.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 22:07
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    I have not run anywhere. I simply refuse to play chess on a site with a thoroughly corrupt administration who panders to the whims of incessant cry babies. I also refuse to waste my precious time remonstrating with forum dullards like you. You are quite frankly not worth it. As for V he is legend! you by comparison are a bum pimple.
    RHP
    Best site ever
    The only mistake admin made was not punishing you pathetic cheats sooner
    Lying fake JW did you pretend to go at the weekend again?
    The war is over
    You and the cheats lost
    Away and cry a river loser
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 16:29
    You still haven't fixed the tag line under your clan name.

As to incessant cry babies, all the whining appears to be coming from your corner.

And as to Vespin ....
    Hey !! Who am I to get in the way of your right to idolize someone who can barely form a sentence.

And finally, maybe it's time for you to relinquish the leadership of the clan whose name you have dragged through the mud.
    I am confident there is someone in Easy Riders who can restore some level of respectability to that clan.
    Someone who can set some real challenges !!

And you can finally learn how to move on.

I will be the first to wish you well in future.
    But first .... fix the tag line under your clan !! 😀
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 16:342 edits
    Robbie,

You see it is comments like those you just made that I can't understand why Russ puts up with it. I being him, would have booted you long ago. Perhaps he just laughs at you and collects your Sub fee, or advertising fee which ever the case may be. He may even consider you to be entertaining, wish he would give some comment on why he puts up with you. 😉 😛

As for your buddy little v. everyone knows now he simply didn't have the brain to put together the fiasco which happened in 2016 which has been pretty much straightened out by the Admins who took some time to do it, but eventually did what had to be done. Kudo's to them!!! Karma is beiatch eh? 😉

Hell little v. even thinks I am still an alcoholic...LOL.. perhaps he has a problem understanding in the state he is in. Happy he is your friend, and not mine!!!!

EDIT: I guess the professionals say once you are an alchololic you always one. This may be true in most cases. The FACT of the matter is with me, I just don't crave the first one after 25 years...hard to believe it has been that long. As of March 22,2017 it was 25 years since I quit!!! Time flies when you are having fun!!!!

Very Sincerely,
    -VR
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Jul '17 10:48
    You refuse to "waste your time" answering posts on here, Robbie?

And yet you did!

And oh, Robbie, you know and I know that all this pretended high estimation of Vespin is exactly that. Pretence. Nobody with any intelligence at all can read the drivel Vespin is spewing out and think it belongs anywhere but the rubbish bin.

The mystery is why he hasn't been banned many times over for all his blatant, proved cheating, even (for anyone not yet up to speed) having two clans closed down.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 10:161 edit
    Originally posted by @startreader

And yet you did!

And oh, Robbie, you know and I know that all this pretended high estimation of Vespin is exactly that. Pretence. Nobody with any intelligence at all can read the drivel Vespin is spewing out and think it belongs anywhere but the rubbish bin.

The mystery is why he hasn't been banned many times over for all his blatant, proved cheating, even (for anyone not yet up to speed) having two clans closed down.
    You refuse to "waste your time" answering posts on here, Robbie? - Starflunkie

and now for the reality , that is what was actually and explicitly stated, the actual words, as opposed to the fabricated, far fetched, fiendishly contorted beyond all recognition narrative invented by Starflunkie.

'I refuse to waste my precious time remonstrating with forum dullards like you.' - robbiecarrobbie - chessbomb and internet sensation.

Now there are certain realities which present themselves and I use the term reality with much trepidation in the present company, namely, that Stardweebs reading comprehension is poor. Alternatively it may be indicative of having a limited grasp on reality and thus she prefers to invent her own. On the other hand its also entirely feasible that she is so besotted with the great and illustrious V that it has driven her to drink and despair resulting in the quaffing of much 'sauce', when she penned the above.

Whatever the reason gentle reader its clear that her text bears little resemblance to the original sentiments I suspect in an attempt to invent some premise that she can attack. How dastardly!
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 15:092 edits
    blah blah...I'm a cheating disgraced git...blah
    Good grief, are you still hanging around like a waft of yesterday's bad breath.
  10. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 15:13

and now for [b]the reality
    , that is what was actually and explicitly stated, the actual words, as opposed to the fabricated, far fetched, fiendishly contorted beyond all recognition narrative invented by Starflunkie.

'I refuse to waste my precious time remonstr ...[text shortened]... l sentiments I suspect in an attempt to invent some premise that she can attack. How dastardly![/b]
    Cluck cluck cluck blah blah blah

The lying fake JW wastes his precious time yet again posting total boring tripe.

The cheating scum got punished cry a river somewhere else.

Boring boring Robbie
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 20:40

and now for [b]the reality
    , that is what was actually and explicitly stated, the actual words, as opposed to the fabricated, far fetched, fiendishly contorted beyond all recognition narrative invented by Starflunkie.

'I refuse to waste my precious time remonstr ...[text shortened]... l sentiments I suspect in an attempt to invent some premise that she can attack. How dastardly![/b]
    Bonkers.

Robbie has finally flipped!
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 21:29
    Bonkers.

He was never the full shilling to start with
    The fake must have been sussed out in the new site he cowardly ran away too.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 23:06
    Bonkers.

My dear lady, someone as far removed from reality as yourself is hardly in a position to judge anything more weighty than a Disney cartoon.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 06:02
    I have not run anywhere...
    And yet you haven't got the balls to show your cheating ass in 'spirituality' I notice.

It's hilarious, after having to read your self-righteous religious cult crap for years you have finally been shown up by the site admin for the dishonest person you are. I'm sure your JW elders are so impressed.
  15. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 08:45
    My dear lady, someone as far removed from reality as yourself is hardly in a position to judge anything more weighty than a Disney cartoon.
    Wow......7 thumbs down. Gone but still abhorred. Nothings changed here old chum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree